• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i Live in Madeira...................near the Portugal
its awsome.......................theres lots of Trees and good ppl.................but Devils..............there are a lot of them................thats y i am Devil´s Hunter......................"coz my job is Hunting Devils"

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Ugh... "define" cool.
Germany is lke every other countrys, I only get kudos for perfectly speaking on of the really hard languages.(Which is German..obviously.)The weather is strange, just like the minds of our politics.Our censorship is the opposite of americas.(Violence bad, Sex also bad, but less bad then violence; I have no clue wha I just said) Biggest flaw for gamers is that in Germany, gamers get bashed.HARD.The Channels you are forced to pay for (News channels) let us look like brutal and insane...brutes who are insane. ( D: ) Best example is the killing spree in Erfurt.I may Quote: (Quote is changed for rightness) These people died because Robert Steinhäuser played Videogames.Well, maybe he had free acces to weapons, yes , he got kicked from school because of our crappy schoool oranization.Maybe his parents didn't care about him.Yes, his life was a absolute Miseri.But we found a copy of Tetris in his room.He planned on throwing stones with strange shapes on his teachers.I swear. okok. may this was the directly quote: Videogames baaad.Doom made him go boom. :( So you see why the country with the biggest Gaming Expo (R.I.P E3 :,( ) and the third-biggest (I still say we are the biggest one.America is too big to count and Japan...well...Japanese people...dont count.) Gaming market kicks his own influence-balls.

Welcome to Germany.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmm......................not bad for long Country
because of Adolf Hitler of his Superior race that started the World War II
and we suffered, many humans died about his Army.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Sad is that many people today connect that with German people today.Of course we have some of these NAZi ****heads in Germany, just like every other Country.Really sad when you notice that some people didn't learn their lesson that WW2 teached us :/

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I live in the capital of bangladesh,the sweet city of dhaka that has so polluted air that I think I'm gonna shift somewhere else

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;8070 said:
I live in the capital of bangladesh,the sweet city of dhaka that has so polluted air that I think I'm gonna shift somewhere else

Poluted air?? whoa............my island has lots of Trees to bread or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom