• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm from a town in England called Tamworth but we moved into a city called Bath then we moved back to Tamworth where we moved house within that town twice more, then we moved to a city called Manchester where we moved house twice more now I live in a city called Stockport in an area called Hazel Grove and I'm moving back to Manchester in about four weeks. >_<

It's took me a while to find this thread, that's why I didn't submit sooner.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;8460 said:
ya.................ppl could be selfish about the money
some one can kill coz of money

I don't think you get the picture quite, avarice doesn't feature anywhere in it. It's just that for a while we've been renting houses but when we move this time it'll be the last time, at least until I leave home after all I'm still only 15.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The Phantarch;8404 said:
I'm from a town in England called Tamworth but we moved into a city called Bath then we moved back to Tamworth where we moved house within that town twice more, then we moved to a city called Manchester where we moved house twice more now I live in a city called Stockport in an area called Hazel Grove and I'm moving back to Manchester in about four weeks. >_<

It's took me a while to find this thread, that's why I didn't submit sooner.
Tamworth eh? I drive by there almost once a week on my way to work. Small world huh? ;)

Oh and speaking of moving - I'll be buying a new place with my fiance in the not so distant future... boring piece of information, but there ya' go.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
devilmaycry;8481 said:
Tamworth eh? I drive by there almost once a week on my way to work. Small world huh? ;)

Oh and speaking of moving - I'll be buying a new place with my fiance in the not so distant future... boring piece of information, but there ya' go.

Really?o_O do you know Stoneydelph? That's where I'm from. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom