• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where’s Alastor

Handsome Devil Sparda

According to Devil May Cry Drama CD Vol.1, Enzo has it in his pawn shop all along!

“Dante owes money from Enzo, who now owns a pawnshop that deals in devil arms, which means he has to pay interest every year or Enzo will start selling his devil arms for money.”

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yeah, and I hate how stupid a concept that is. DA's are, now, demons. What kind of pawn shop would specialize in selling demons. It's like a pet shop that only sells full grown tigers. Who's the moron who thought that'd be a good idea? I seriously and sincerely hate the anime and everything that it has brought to the table.

Last edited:

Handsome Devil Sparda

Yeah, and I hate how stupid a concept that is. DA's are, now, demons. What kind of pawn shop would specialize in selling demons. It's like a pet shop that only sells full grown tigers. Who's the moron who thought that'd be a good idea? I seriously and sincerely hate the anime and everything that it has brought to the table.
It’s kinda like keeping guns off the street, I for one love the concept and love the anime, heck if it wasn’t for the anime we wouldn’t have gotten V ;)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I always preferred the Alastor to the Force Edge and hoped it would come back at some point, but they just ditched it I guess.

Top Bottom