• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When's V Trailer?

Where do you think V's trailer can be released at?

• PSX (Playstation Experience)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Paris Games Week

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • XONE

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • The Game Awards

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

berto

I Saw the Devil
maybe psx or paris games week
Before now I would've said not to PSX because it looks like Microsoft was doing the advertising for this game but with the new trailer and all the footage I've seen from the TGS demo being on PS4 there might be a good chance.

Reactions: gmc

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
V's the character I'm most interested in so hopefully sooner than later.

Paris Game's Week is in mid october so that seems perfect.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
When V's trailer gets revealed, maybe we'll see Kyrie's appearance hopefully. And possibly, the return of Vergil... if V & him maybe connected.

I hope Paris Games Week

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
There's a poll up there just so you know. Vote and comment.

PSX is out this year. Paris Games Week V!!!!

What about XONE?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I agree. We might not see anything for a couple of months yet. It’s better to show some stuff off closet to the release to really get your juices flowing. Not to mention they’ve revealed so much already, as @berto said.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
PLEASE this week be Paris Games Week where V is known!

Oh crap Paris Games Week is a week away...time does go by fast when you're busy. Hallelujah for art school.

EDIT

Also if nothing major happens at Paris Game Week there is always Playstation Festival in Osaka the 28th.

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Oh crap Paris Games Week is a week away...time does go by fast when you're busy. Hallelujah for art school.

EDIT

Also if nothing major happens at Paris Game Week there is always Playstation Festival in Osaka the 28th.

Itsuno and co. have been appearing at almost every event or outlet they can. They are probably drip feeding at this point and we're scurrying to the drops of info like starving wolves.

Top Bottom