• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When You Talk To People On Here...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How many times have I changed my avatar? Twice? And I'm not planning on changing this one for a while.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I view everybody as a mixture. Some times I see them as their avatars. Some times I view them as their Signatures. And at times, if I recall what they look like, I see them as themselves.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
As I recall I have said that I look like a gothic Kryie with a personality like Trish...lol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think anyone minds if they picture a person as their avatar. I mean, isn't the reason for having an avatar to make yourself different looking on the internet?

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;271900 said:
I see evryone as their avatars.

But i see DT as the Dreadnought of DMC4 and Xevnas mixed

ZOMG! LoD used to have that Vincent as his avatar! O_O

Meg

@DT: No? I use an avatar because, well, why the heck not?! :lol: I for one don't wish I was/looked like Lightning. I like myself and don't feel the need to create a persona on the net. My avatar is just proclaiming my love for something.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;273302 said:
ZOMG! LoD used to have that Vincent as his avatar! O_O

Yes, yes he did. But I think that guy changed it to a black and white image of Dante. I can't be sure though :p

Drakkar;273299 said:
^^^^ no I mean dont you mind if I see you as your avatar ( you=Blitz) ?

No i actually don´t, you can see me in whichever way you like.If you really want to see me Facebook or Myspace is place for that ^_^

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've used this signature for so long I automatically think of myself when I see that picture. How screwed up.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
*looks at her avatar*
I'm with Meg on this one -
My avatar is just proclaiming my love for something.
Not that I'm complaining but theres a lot of Vergil-ness on here, so I like to spread the Dante-ness, theres a lot of Dante too, but not enough I say!

I'm gettting quite bored of this Av these days......actually I wonder if I break the record for most individual pics of Dante a person has in their av/sig? :p

Edit - I just posted so i could count - I have 12! lol, man I'm bored tonight.

Top Bottom