• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When You Talk To People On Here...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Do you imagine them looking like their avatar, or their real self? (If they've shown a picture)

I tend to imagine people as their avatar, even if I've seen their picture... Bad habit. XD

Meg

I see them as either their avatar or their sig. For you DT, I see you as that green guy in your sig...Xevnas? Yeah him. What do you see when you think about me? I'd like to know. *looks at own avatar and sig* No many choices. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;270583 said:
I see them as either their avatar or their sig. For you DT, I see you as that green guy in your sig...Xevnas? Yeah him.

Your always Lightning in my eyes, or looking like her. xP

Meg

^And to me you're that moogle dancing in you avatar.

I have a feeling I could change my sig and avatar and people will still always think Lightning. :lol:

That's actually sad. ._. *goes to find hobby* ;)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I think of you all like Sims. DT's has brown hair, green eyes, and long hair. Meg is blond with brown eyes, and shoulder length hair. VB looks like Nite, just with red eyes, and Aka is actually a cat.

EDIT: Lawl, remind me not to type when I just wake up after a four hour nap.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
meg: i suppose i look like vergil then :lol:

Henorrhage: I'm taking that as a compliment.
Although, i only have red eyes when i have an allergy :D

To me, everyone looks like smilies, so when i actually see what someone looks like, i get a bit of a shock... (you don't look like smilies... :O)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I tend to match people's looks with the way they act.
It's hard to explain...certain features go with certain things a person does or says. And it eventually becomes a full image after time.

Unless you've shown me a pic or explained what you look like, this is the process for me.

Meg

Henorrhage;270612 said:
Meg is blond with brown eyes, and shoulder length hair.

Close. I have brown hair.

@VB: Would I be this smiley then? -->:lol:Or maybe ^_^ or :$ Since I tend to use those the most.

DT if you were a smiley you'd be <_<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd actually probably be ^_^ cuz that's the one I use the most. It's usually in VMs though...

In posts I tend to be very serious. I don't know why. >_<

Meg

I think I know what you mean VB.

And to me DT you're <_< I don't know why. You just are.

Meg

Yeah :| can work. But just for fun I'm gonna say :pirate: Just cause.

Captain Ren

Tribble
*posting around because i'm bored as hell*

depend if i met the persone in real life(if some of you don't know what i'm talking about, nevermind)

beside that, i don't imagine. since this is the internet, where everyone can be anything they want and blablablabla.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
If a friend of mine on here, gives me a description of themseleves I picture that description..

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I see everyone as their avatars. Except for the people I've seen in photos/irl.
And except for Trish67. I can't not see you as Trish :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Henorrhage;270612 said:
I think of you all like Sims. DT's has brown hair, green eyes, and long hair. Meg is blond with brown eyes, and shoulder length hair. VB looks like Nite, just with red eyes, and Aka is actually a cat.

EDIT: Lawl, remind me not to type when I just wake up after a four hour nap.

A cat? =O
That's... awesome! :lol:

BlueDevil;270617 said:
I tend to match people's looks with the way they act.
It's hard to explain...certain features go with certain things a person does or says. And it eventually becomes a full image after time.

Unless you've shown me a pic or explained what you look like, this is the process for me.

Your that blue guy in your avatar. But then I see your image with your so damn shiny eyes and teeth! They sparkle more than silver does in direct sunlight! O_O

meg127;270620 said:
Close. I have brown hair.

@VB: Would I be this smiley then? -->:lol:Or maybe ^_^ or :$ Since I tend to use those the most.

DT if you were a smiley you'd be <_<

Your easily the :lol: smiley. =D

meg127;270586 said:
^And to me you're that moogle dancing in you avatar.

I have a feeling I could change my sig and avatar and people will still always think Lightning. :lol:

That's actually sad. ._. *goes to find hobby* ;)

It sings too. =D

It's too late Meg! In our hearts, your always Lightning. xP

Top Bottom