• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When Worlds Collide (Multi-fandom fanfic with original characters)

ToriJ

Cast
Tori Jacobs
Zira Firestone
Kragen
Armando
Madeira Roberts
Imai Katayo
Logan S. Gunn
Peter Fargason
Aminee Starlight
Deadpool
Meryl Silverburgh
Wedge Antilles

#16 New Beginnings

The scene fades in on Isafaro, Sector Four. Tori's jeep and the carrier parks in the entrance of the rebel base as Imai and Logan comes out to greet them.

Logan: I was starting to think you guys would never come back.

Imai: Where the hell have you been?

Tori and co. exit the jeep.

Imai: Where are the others?

Tori: Lowers her head in sorrow

Imai: No...

Wild Geese: Walks up to the pair and salutes On behalf of the Hellsing Organization and Her Majesty the Queen, I've returned to you the body of your fallen comrade.

Imai: Only one?

Tori: Garrus was the only body we could get. The others were lost in the ruins of Aircano.

Imai: Ruins?

Tori: I'll explain everything inside.

Cut to: Back of the Base

Soldiers fire off their weapons into the sky as Garrus' casket is put down in the ground. Five more graves next to his with tombstones holding the the names Shinta, June, Lily, Nex, and Mary on them. We get a closeup of Tori's face, looking in the direction of where she can hear the burial. Imai walks up to her side and looks over the tombstones on the ground.

Imai: They were good people. They kept this place running smoothly, but we have to keep pushing forward.

Tori: What do you want me to do?

Imai: Go home.

Tori: Ma'am?

Imai: Consider this an honorable discharge. You've done more for me and this army than can ever be repaid, but you're in no condition to fight anymore. Go home. See your family. Your friends. Live.

Tori: You expect me to just walk away?

Imai: We can give you a desk job, or put you in communications if you really want to stay. With your blindness you're a liability on the field. I know that might not be what you want to hear, but I'm only trying to be straight with you as I feel you would for me if our roles were reversed.

Tori: I understand.

Imai: Take as much time as you need to decide what you want to do next. I stand by my original recommendation. You're long overdue for a trip home. Walks away

Tori: Walks towards the graves. Stands in front of them in silence before bringing up her hand into a salute

naH0W1C.png

Cut to: Kitchen

Tori: Walks into the kitchen

Zira: Is alone at the table eating a steak Hi.

Tori: Hi.

Zira: This place has some good food.

Tori: It's mostly scavenge from when we took the sector.

Zira: How did you take the sector?

Tori: Opens up the icebox Dumb luck.

Zira: I can make something for you if you'd prefer.

Tori: I don't need eyes to make a sandwich.

Zira: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you.

Tori: I'm not offended.

Zira: Yes you are.

Tori: Are you a mind reader now?

Zira: As a matter of fact, I am.

Tori: Looks at Zira in surprise. Finishes her sandwich and sits across from Zira, taking a bite out of her sandwich, chewing and swallowing before she spoke You've been reading my mind this whole time?

Zira: It's not something I can control. I can only read thoughts you're thinking in that moment, so I don't know your life's story or anything.

Tori: When were you going to tell us this?

Zira: I was looking for the right time. I was afraid if I told you up front you'd be reluctant to take me with you. In addition to the telepathy and pyrokinesis, I'm also a telekinetic and empath.

Tori: You just have everything, don't you?

Zira: I was experimented on by the Vulture. They increased my brain's capability until I was able to do impossible feats. Feats my body wasn't able to handle. When I escaped the thoughts and emotions from other people became too much. They would cause me to panic, and panic would cause me to burn up. Rolls up her sleeves to unveil the third degree burns on her arms, and brings Tori's hands to them so she can feel them It still hurts even now. I couldn't take it, so I went to the one place I knew where I could get away from it all.

Tori: The Crystal Expanse.

Zira: No one ever stayed in the expanse for long. I figured with my control over fire, I'd be able to keep warm where others would freeze to death. I was at peace, isolated from the world. But ever since the tower showed up, and people from other worlds started magically appearing, the voices came back. Then that star exploded and I knew there'd be no peace left for me there.

Tori: There's no peace for you here, either.

Zira: Says nothing

Tori: Did you ever find that girl?

Zira: Yeah. She refused to come with me. Took off for the tower calling herself Sincara.

Tori: Sincara? Strange name.

Zira: She was in a lot of pain from losing her parents. I feel the same pain in you. It makes breathing hard, and I feel like my heart stopped.

Tori: I can leave.

Zira: No. I have to learn to control these powers some time.

Tori: There are easier ways for you to do that than to be around me.

Zira: I actually enjoy your company. You have a determination I never felt before in anyone else. No matter how hard things get, no matter how impossible they seem, you never give up. Right now you're in so much pain, but you endure. How do you take it?

Tori: I just do.

Zira: I hope to one day have that kind of strength.

Tori: Stick around, I might rub off on you.

Zira: Smiles and eats with Tori

Fade out.

Fade in: Military Base First Floor

Kragen, Armando, and Madeira are line up with other soldiers as Tori and Zira joins the group. Imai, Logan, and Peter Fargason enter the room. The soldiers line up and salute at their presence

Imai: At ease.

The soldiers lower their arms.

Imai: We lost a lot of good people in the past couple of days. I don't intend for their deaths to be in vain. We're going to find out more about the Ancients, we're going to find out more about Bane, and we're going to put a stop to them all.

Tori: Bane was after me, ma'am.

Imai: Bane may have wanted you dead, but the amount of planning it took to build those tunnels would have taken months. You were just the frosting on the cake.

Armando: How will we be able to find Bane?

Peter: Hallowton's intelligence tells us that the technology used in the attack was Isafaro. That would suggest that Bane may be working for them.

Logan: Or at the very least had dealings here. We can start the search there.

Imai: In light of recent developments, we have a couple of changes to make to the ranks. Logan and I discussed it long and hard, and decided that Armando will be taking over Tori's command as squad leader.

Armando: Me?

Imai: You're the most qualified person here, and you already proven yourself a good leader with the squad you came in here with.

Madeira: What about Tori?

Imai: Tori won't be going back to the field.

Kragen: Discharge.

Imai: Honorable discharge.

Armando: You can't just kick her out.

Tori: It's okay, Armando. Imai and I talked about this during the funeral.

Imai: Time to meet your new squad mates. Introducing first, Pop Idol by day, ass kicker by night, Aminee Starlight.

Aminee: Walks up to the group blowing bubblegum. Hi.

Armando: What do you do?

Aminee: Sing, dance, takes out her pistols and spin them around, firing off several shots to the bottles on the table on the other side of the room before holstering the guns Shoot things.

Imai: Next up I'll admit is a hired gun. A mercenary with a mouth the size of the Crystal Expanse. Deadpool.

Deadpool: Walks in with his arms in the air WOOHOO! Give it up for Deadpool! He's so awesome! He's the greatest! Looks at the camera How are you enjoying the fanfic disguised as a television show so far?

Tori: What is he talking about?

Imai: I learned to just roll with it. And finally, Meryl Silverburgh. Former Vulture soldier until her men turned on her, now she fights with us.

Meryl: Enters the room and salutes Armando Reporting for duty, sir!

Armando: At ease.

Meryl: Lowers her arm

Imai: Your first assignment is to return to Sector Twelve and find any information you can on the child that escaped there, and save the people who are still stranded on the rooftops. Logan, deploy a pickup team to collect the Golden Trio from the Morlocks and move them into the prison here. Commander Fargason, collect all the intelligence you can on this Bane character to help us track him down. You have your orders, now move out!

The group salutes and then move out to perform their assignment, leaving only Tori and Zira remaining with Imai

Zira: Commander, what about me?

Imai: I need to get you in training to see what you can do before knowing how to use you. We can start tomorrow at 0900 hours. Walks up to Tori

Tori: You're just now picking up the Golden Trio?

Imai: The Vulture has doubled their attacks on this sector since you left. I haven't had the time. Have you decided what you're going to do?

Tori: I'm going to take your advice and go home.

Imai: What made you decide this?

Tori: I have something I need to do.

Imai: I'll have Wedge prepare the helicopter.

Tori: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Imai: Wedge is the best pilot we have. I'm sure he can avoid whatever Vulture decides to throw at him. I'll let him know you're coming. Leaves the room

Zira: Looks at Tori You're leaving?

Tori: There are things I need to do away from here. Don't worry. I have a feeling you're going to do fine here. Leaves Zira's side and walks up to Madeira who's preparing for her next mission

Madeira: I don't like this. It's not going to be the same without you.

Tori: You're in good hands. Armando knows what he's doing. Don't worry about me. I don't plan to be gone forever.

Madeira: It was an honor serving with you.

Tori: It was an honor serving with you. Walks over to Armando

Armando: So, this is what responsibility feels like?

Tori: You've had responsibilities before.

Armando: Never on this scale. Any advice?

Tori: Listen to your gut, and your teammates. Don't try to take on everything on your own. You'll do fine. Walks away from Armando and goes over to Kragen

Kragen: Turns to look at Tori

Tori: I'm going to miss you most of all.

Kragen: Give them hell.

Tori: You too. Don't you die on me, Kragen. That's an order.

Kragen: Yes, Captain. Salutes

Tori: Salutes

Cut to: The Resistance Helicopter Pad

Tori: Walks up to the helicopter

Wedge: Waits for Tori You ready, ma'am?

Tori: As ready as I'll ever be.

The two enter the helicopter and Wedge gets in the pilot seat. Before they can take off, Zira enters the helicopter and straps herself in across from where Tori is sitting

Tori: Who's there?

Zira: It's me.

Tori: Zira? What are you doing here?

Zira: You need someone with eyes.

Tori: Smiles

The helicopter takes off into the sky and flies out into the horizon.

FIN

ToriJ

Cast
Tori Jacobs
Zira Firestone
Gabrielle
Zora C. Manson
Ranko
Ares
Joxer
Kaso
Alexander

#17 Warning

The scene fade in on the Jherrazad Empire. We cut to Empress Ranko entering her bedchambers to find a man laying on her bed.

Ares: Nice place you have here. Stands up from the bed

Ranko: Reaches for her sword

Ares: That won't be necessary. I'll be long gone before you can swing it.

Ranko: I'm a fast draw.

Ares: I know all about that. It's a shame you were emasculated in front of your men.

Ranko: Who are you?

Ares: You know, I never get used to that. People not knowing who I am, but that will change soon enough. I'm Aries, God of War, and I know where you can find Gabrielle.

Ranko: You know Gabrielle?

Ares: She and I go way back. Moves around the bedroom looking over stuff I knew her when she was just a farm girl. You wouldn't believe it looking at her today.

Ranko: Where is she?

Ares: She's held up in Moon Valley with her friends. Still trying to find out what happened in Aircano. Approaches Ranko I suggest rallying up your troops, march towards the city, and tell them to surrender Gabrielle to you or you'll torch the village, and kill them all. And when they give Gabrielle up, make your intention for peace, and then take the town for yourself.

Ranko: I have no interest in Moon Valley.

Ares: Then give it to someone who does. You're an Empire. Empires conquer! You're cornered in the middle of the desert with no way to expand your terrain. You keep this up, your men won't respect you, and you won't be able to contest with the best of what Isafaro and Hallowton has to offer. Moon Valley is the first step of having all of Jherra at your mercy.

Ranko: And you will assist in this?

Ares: I'm something of a strategist. The omniscience helps.

Ranko: Why do you want to help? Why want Gabrielle dead?

Ares: She and I have never seen eye to eye. It's sad, really, I could have taught her a lot. But you? I see a fire in you that I haven't seen since an old friend's passing. And besides, I love war. So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?

Ranko: Smirks

naH0W1C.png

Fade in: Moon Valley

The helicopter lands in the city and we see Tori and Zira getting off, looking back at Wedge the pilot.

Tori: Thanks for the lift. I'm going to miss your old war stories.

Wedge: It's been an honor serving with you, ma'am. I'd stick around, but I need to get back to base.

Tori: Make sure Imai and the others stay out of trouble for me.

Wedge: Nods and takes off

Tori and Zira begin walking through Moon Valley

Zira: So, this is your old home?

Tori: I grew up here with Shinta, June, and the others. We went to high school together. Even ran an investigations agency for supernatural activity.

Zira: Really?

Tori: Used to hunt ghosts, zombies, all sorts of stuff.

Zira: Sounds like you lived quite the life.

Tori: Had more brush ins with death than I care to admit. Is the Razor's Edge still around?

Zira: Looks over to see a building with “Razor's Edge” in flashing neon lights above it Yeah. Over to your right.

Tori: I could really use a drink right now.

Tori and Zira enters the Razor's Edge.

Joxer: Joxer the Mighty, master of virility, every woman wants him, he's so sexy it's a sin, if you want a special tryst, he's the man you can't resist, by every measure he's a prize! Just check out his shoe size! He's Joxer, Joxer the Mighty!

Zora: Sitting at the table covering her ears

Zira: That's new.

Gabrielle: Walks up to Joxer Okay, Joxer. I think you had enough to drink.

Joxer: Nonsense! Barkeep, another round for everyone! Points to Tori and Zira You two, would you like to join in on my ballad?

Zira: Ballad? Who says ballad anymore?

Tori: No thanks.

Gabrielle: Grabs Joxer's shoulder and drags him back to their table.

Zora: Is he done singing?

Gabrielle: Yes, Zora. He's done singing.

Zora: Takes out her wand Can I hex him?

Gabrielle: No, Zora.

Zora: Just a wart on the edge of his nose. He won't feel a thing and I know the counter-curse.

Gabrielle: No.

Tori and Zira walks over to the bar.

Barkeep: Do my eyes deceive me? Tori?

Tori: Al. It's been a while.

Barkeep: I can't believe it. What happened to your eyes?

Tori: Long story. Al, this is my friend, Zira. We met during my team's trek through the Crystal Expanse.

Gabrielle: Overhears Tori's conversation and looks over to her

Zira: Nice to meet you.

Barkeep: What brings you back to Moon Valley?

Tori: Taking time off. You still sell Brandy?

Barkeep: You bet.

Tori: Give me a glass.

Barkeep: And what can I get for your friend?

Zira: I'll have a vodka.

Barkeep: Brandy and a vodka coming right up. Good to have you back, Tori.

Gabrielle: Looks back to Zora and Joxer I'm going to go talk to them. They may know what happened in the Crystal Expanse.

Joxer: Got ya. I'll cover you if things go wrong.

Gabrielle: Sits up from the table and walks over to Tori and Zora Hi. I couldn't help but overhear you two have been through the Crystal Expanse?

Tori: That's right.

Gabrielle: Was half of it melted at the time?

Zira: No, not at the time.

Tori: Why do you want to know?

Gabrielle: I have some friends who were awakened when the expanse melted. We're trying to free the rest of their people so their scientists can tell us how the Downward Spiral works.

Zira: The people of Kari are back?

Tori: You're talking about bringing an entire civilization back from extinction.

Gabrielle: They're the only ones who know how the tower works. We're just trying to find a way home.

Tori: I can't help you. Turns away from Gabrielle

Gabrielle: Grabs Tori by the shoulder and forces her back in her direction Can't or won't?

Tori: What's the difference?

Gabrielle: If you know something–

Zira: Hey, back off, lady! I'm sorry you and your friends can't get back home, but there's nothing we can do even if we wanted to help you. The thing that caused the Crystal Expanse to melt was a supernova.

Gabrielle: Supernova?

Zira: The second sun in Aircano. If it wasn't for the tower absorbing it this whole planet would've been destroyed. There's no way you'd be able to duplicate that power to melt the rest of the expanse, and it'd be a suicide mission to try.

Gabrielle: How did you–?

Ranko: Distant People of Moon Valley!

Cut to: Moon Valley's Entrance

Ranko is on a camel with Kaso, Alexander, and her army behind her.

Ranko: I am Empress Ranko of the Empire of Jherrazad. You have someone I want! The Battling Bard of Potidaea!

Cut to: Razor's Edge

Gabrielle: Looks surprise that Ranko knows that name

Ranko: Her name is Gabrielle. She has short blond hair, barely enough clothes to cover her shame, and she is armed with a sai and a mysterious round bladed weapon. She is accompanied by a child in black robes, and a stupid little man in armor.

Joxer: Hey!

Ranko: If you do not hand her to me before the sun sets, I will burn this village to the ground!

We get a closeup of Tori with a serious expression on her face at Ranko's threat.

Zira: Tori, she's talking about the people in the club.

Tori: Why is the Empress of Jherrazad after you?

Gabrielle: It's complicated.

Tori: Is it?

Zora: Stands up Gabrielle, we have to go!

Gabrielle: I'm not going to let this town be burned on my account. Heads for the exit

Zora: She'll kill you!

Gabrielle: I beat her before, I can do it again.

Tori: Get away from that door. I'll deal with Ranko.

Gabrielle: I don't need somebody else to fight my battles for me.

Tori: I'm not doing it for you.

Cut to: Moon Valley Entrance

Tori and Zira exits the Razor's Edge and walks towards the Jherrazad army.

Alexander: Captain Tori Jacobs, leader of the Isafaro's Resistance.

Kaso: This is who they send to represent them?

Tori: Nobody sends me.

Ranko: What are you doing here?

Tori: I could ask you the same question.

Ranko: You've no doubt heard what I said back inside the club. I want Gabrielle.

Tori: There's no Gabrielle here. Take your men and leave.

Ranko: I know you're lying.

Tori: I don't know what she did to you, and frankly I don't care. NO ONE threatens my home! I'm giving you one chance to leave. Just one chance. I suggest you take it.

Ranko: Or what?

Tori: I'll make you wish you had.

Ranko and her army laughs.

Ranko: You'll forgive me if I don't find a blind woman and her girlfriend threatening.

Zira: Girlfriend? Do I really give off that vibe

Tori: Now's not the time, Zira!

Ranko: This country is weak. Where's your army? Your city's defenses?

Tori: They're coming, and you'd do best to leave before they get here.

Civilians start coming out of the shops around them with shotguns and pistols, using their doors as cover

Ranko: This is your idea of an army? Men and women with rifles?

Tori: It's better than the muskets I remember your men using.

Ranko: As long as a bullet hits its mark it doesn't matter where it's fired from.

Tori: Agree to disagree.

Ranko: I'll give you one more chance to hand Gabrielle over. Do it and I'll spare this village and these people.

Zira: She's lying! She plans to take this city no matter what we do.

Ranko: Very well. If it's war you want–

Gabrielle: RANKO!

Tori, Zira, and Ranko look over to see Gabrielle by the Razor's Edge entrance with her sais in her hands.

Gabrielle: If it's me you want, come and get me!

We switch between Ranko, Tori, Zira, and Gabrielle before the scene fade to black.

TO BE CONTINUE

Author's Notes: You're going to want to tune into Gabrielle tomorrow to see the conclusion.

ToriJ

Cast
Tori Jacobs
Zira Firestone
Clementine
Terry Jacobs
Tina Jacobs
Alvin Jr.

#18 Home Sweet Home

The scene fade in on a farm in Moon Valley. Tori and Zira approaches the farm's gate as they talk

Zira: This is where you lived?

Tori: I used to play with the animals all the time. After I helped dad tend the farm for the day. Me and my brother both.

Zira: A brother, too? You're lucky.

Tori: No siblings?

Zira: I was an only child. According to my parents they did have one baby before me, but she was stillborn. They said she was born with silver eyes. The strangest thing.

Tori: I'm sorry.

Zira: It happens. Nothing we can do about it. I still had a good life, before Vulture came and took it all away.

Tori: The less I hear that name the better.

Zira: Here, here.

Tori and Zira enters through the gates and head for the house. On the way Zira spots a child with an infant in her hand. The child pushes off the fence she was leaning back on and looks at them suspiciously.

Zira: There's a little girl here.

Tori: What does she look like?

Zira: Short black hair, brown eyes, and the coolest hat I've ever seen.

Clementine: Tori!

Tori: Do I know you?

Clementine: It's me, Clementine.

Tori: I'm sorry. I don't know any Clementine.

Clementine: We met back at the motor inn.

Tori: A motor what?

Zira: She's telling the truth, Tori. I can see you in her mind. I don't know how, I don't know why, but it's there.

Tori: What is this, Doctor Who? Look, kid – Clementine, you must have me mixed up with somebody else. I'm sorry.

Clementine: But you have the same name, and blindfold, and the cane you used. You helped me, Lee, and the others fight off walkers. Don't you remember?

Zira: What's the **** a walker?

Clementine: You know, as in the walking dead.

Zira: You mean zombies?

Clementine: We call them walkers.

Zira: That's a stupid name.

Clementine: You're stupid!

Zira: Nice comeback, kid.

Clementine: I'm not a kid!

Tori: Is that your baby?

Clementine: No. I'm taking care of him.

Zira: Where are his parents?

Clementine: They're dead.

Tori: Are my parents home?

Clementine: They're inside the house. Are you sure you don't remember me?

Tori: I'm sorry, I don't. That's just means I'll have to get to know you all over again.

naH0W1C.png

Tori, Zira, and Clementine enter the house. Tina comes out into the hall and sees them.

Tina: Terry! Terry, get down here! It's so good to see you!

Tori and Tina hug each other.

Tina: What happened to your eyes?

Tori: I'll explain later.

Terry comes down the stairs and sees Tori

Terry: Am I going to get a hug, or is that just a girl thing?

Tori hugs her father

Terry: Your eyes...

Tina: She'll explain later, dear. We heard what happened in the city. Are you all right?

Tori: Nothing I couldn't handle. Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet Zira. I met her in the Crystal Expanse.

Zira: It's nice to meet you both.

Tina: Girlfriend?

Zira: No. Why does everyone keep thinking that?

Clementine: You look like a cute couple.

Zira: Shut up!

Clementine: Well you do.

Tina: Let's move this conversation into the living room. You can catch us up there.

Cut to: Jacobs Living Room

Tina: They're all dead?

Tori: I lost them inside the temple during the fight in Aircano. I lost my squad mate Garrus during the attack on Hallowton. It seems like no matter where I go, death always follows.

Clementine: I know how you feel.

Tori: How old are you?

Clementine: I just turned twelve not that long ago.

Tori: You're far too young to be knowing how I feel.

Clementine: Tell me about it.

Tina: Neither of you have to worry about that now. You can stay here.

Terry: We haven't done anything to your old room. Clementine can sleep in your brother's room.

Tori: Where is Toby, anyway?

Terry: He lives further in town with his new girlfriend. Works by the docks.

Tori: I never considered him a dock worker.

Terry: Neither did I. He certainly has the strength to be lifting boxes all day.

Tina: Please tell me you're here to stay.

Tori: I wish I could, Mother. But there's something I have to do.

Zira: We can stay for the night.

Tori: Zira–

Zira: You should spend this time with your family, Tori. Not all of us has that luxury.

Terry: I'll call your brother. Let him know you're here.

Tori: Thank you. I'm going to go and check out my old room.

Tori and Zira leaves the living room and heads up the stairs.

Clementine: Mrs. Jacobs, do you mind watching Alvin for a bit?

Tina: Of course, hon.

Cut to: Tori's Room

Tori: My dad wasn't kidding. They really haven't done anything to my room.

Zira: So, this is the woman cave?

Tori: Woman cave?

Zira: Men call their rooms caves, why can't we?

Tori: I thought it was because we were more sophisticated.

Zira: Depends on the time of day. Or month.

Tori: Did you just make a PMS joke?

Zira: Men do it.

Tori: I don't give a crap what men do.

Tori moves around her room, feeling the soft mattress on her bed, the dry walls, and the books still sitting on the shelf after all this time. She takes one of the books out, dusts it off and smells the pages.

Tori: I haven't sat down with a good book in a long time.

Zira: You read?

Tori: All the time. When I wasn't watching TV or playing video games. A lot of good it does me now, though.

Zira: They make books for the blind.

Tori: Puts the book back None of those are on my shelf.

Zira: You feel weird. Being in your room after all this time. All the deaths.

Tori: You playing Counselor Troi with me?

Zira: It's not something I can control.

Tori: You seem to control your powers well enough in battle.

Zira: Blocking out unwanted thoughts and emotions are harder. Some times I don't feel like myself because I absorb the emotions of the people around me. That's why I like being around you. You're confident, determined, and sexy. It makes me feel confident, determined, and sexy.

Tori: I'm all for making a girl feel sexy.

Zira: You're horrible.

Tori: You're the one who said it.

The two get close. Real close. Smiling at one another as their faces inches closer together. Zira is unsure if she should proceed as Clementine comes in the doorway

Clementine: Am I interrupting?

Zira: N-no! You're not interrupting anything.

Clementine: I started reading your books, but Mrs. Jacobs got mad at me. Didn't want me going into your room.

Tori: Which book?

Clementine: The one about the frogs.

Tori: Ah, Froggy and the Seven Dancing Ducks. Reaches down and grabs the book, going over and handing it to Clementine. Here, I won't be doing much reading anyway. If my mother gives you trouble, jus tell her I okay it.

Clementine: Thanks.

Zira: I'm gonna go wash up.

Tori: Bathroom is to the left.

Zira leaves the room. Tori sits down on the bed as Clementine looks around the room. Her eyes stopping on the poster on the wall.

Clementine: Who's that?

Tori: Arix, Rockstar of Hell. I used to have a crush on him when I was younger.

Clementine: Used to?

Tori: He was an ass. Albeit, a sexy ass, but I soon found out that I leaned more towards the fairer sex.

Clementine: You're a lesbian?

Tori: Bisexual, technically. I just prefer women.

Clementine: I don't know what I prefer.

Tori: You have more than enough time to figure it out. You're not from around here, are you?

Clementine: No.

Tori: How did you end up here?

Clementine: I was running from some walkers with Alvin–

Tori: Alvin's the baby?

Clementine: Yes. While we were running I just ended up in a forest. Ran away from some wolves and that's when Mr. Jacobs found me. He scared the wolves away and brought me here. This is the happiest I've been in a long time. I'm afraid it's not going to last. It never does.

Tori: I'm not going to lie to you, Clementine, there are a lot of bad things here that might make you wish you were back home with the walkers, but there's also a lot of good here too. Good that's worth protecting.

Clementine: You sound like Lee.

Tori: Lee is?

Clementine: A friend. He taught me how to survive back home.

Tori: I'm afraid to ask what happened to him.

Clementine: He died. I had to shoot him. To keep him from turning into one of those things.

Tori: I'm sorry.

Clementine: He's not the only friend I had to kill.

Tori: We all do what we have to do in a tight spot.

Clementine: How do you know if it was the right choice?

Tori: You don't. You justify it to yourself, you reason with yourself, and to others who you share it with. You make an argument for it, and you fight off all counter-arguments that your mind can come up with, but you never know. When the lines are blurred, when all you see are different shades of gray, you can't ever know.

Clementine: Now you really do sound like Lee.

Tori: Lee sounds like a smart guy.

Clementine: He was. Wanna share war stories?

Tori: Sit down and show me what you got.

Clementine sits down next to Tori on the bed.

Clementine: Walkers.

Tori: Zombie soldiers who can wield guns and mutate.

Clementine: Cannibals.

Tori: Werewolves.

Clementine: Bandits.

Tori: Assassins.

Clementine: Crazy guys who wants to make you their daughter.

Tori: Vampires who wants to sire you and make you their wife.

Clementine: Russians.

Tori: You win this round.

The scene fade to black with the two continuing to share.

FIN

ToriJ

Cast
Tori Jacobs
Zira Firestone
Kara Kent
Minako Aiko/Sailor Venus
Clementine
Terry Jacobs
Tina Jacobs
Toby Jacobs
Alvin Jr.

#19 Family Dinner

The scene opens up with Zira and Clementine working on the farm while Tori watches.

Tori: What's the matter?

Clementine: This cow won't give me any milk.

Tori: That's because you're squeezing her too hard. You have to take it easy. Like this. Gently strokes the cow and then milks her

Zira: Wow, you're really good at milking cows.

Clementine: You're blushing.

Zira: No I'm not.

Kara: Tori!

Tori stops milking the cow and stands up to follow the sound of the voice

Tori: Kara?

Kara runs over to Tori and picks her up squeezing her.

Kara: I'm so happy to see you!

Tori: Y-you're crushing me!

Kara quickly loosens her grip on Tori and puts her down.

Kara: Sorry! I don't know my own strength. What happened to your eyes?

Tori: I lost them in a battle.

Kara: I'm–

Tori: Sorry? Most people are.

Kara: Who's this?

Tori: You're going to have to be more specific.

Kara: The one closer to your age. I met Clementine. How's the milking going?

Clementine: It's a pain in the butt.

Kara: You'll get it down.

Tori: This is Zira. Zira, this is Kara. We went to school together.

Zira: It's nice to meet you.

Zira feels the happiness and jealously from Kara rubbing off on her as they shake hands. Zira can also feel her hand starting to break from the handshake.

Kara: Nice to meet you too.

They end the handshake. Zira rubs her hand while Kara looks back at Tori.

Kara: Where's the rest of the crew?

Tori: They're dead.

Kara: What?

Tori: Died in Aircano.

Kara: No! I-I should have been there. I might have been able to do something.

Tori: Even you can't be everywhere at once.

Kara: I should have been here when Jherrazad attacked, too. You can bet I won't be wandering off anytime soon. Besides, I want to catch up with my best friend.

Tori: We'll have plenty of time to do that. We're just waiting for my brother.

A car pulls up to the farm. Toby and Minako come out of the car and heads for the group.

Toby: Hey!

Tori: Speak of the devil.

Tori greets her brother and hugs him.

Toby: You get shorter?

Tori: Nope. Five, seven, just like last time.

Toby: I must be getting taller.

Tori: Like you need it. The blindfold is for–

Toby: Dad filled me in on the phone. Tori, this is my girlfriend, Minako.

Tori: I hope my brother haven't been giving you too much trouble.

Minako: Are you kidding? He's been the perfect gentleman. He told me all about you of course.

Tori: Good things I hope.

Minako: Nothing but the best, and a few embarrassing stories. Like the time–

Toby covers Minako's mouth

Toby: That's enough, Sweetie.

Minako: Muffles Sorry.

naH0W1C.png

We find ourselves in the Jacobs' family dinning room table.

Zira: This meal is delicious, Mrs. Jacobs.

Tina: Thank you, hon. It's my secret recipe, so eat as much as you like. Before Mina eats it all.

Mina is gobbling down her food like an Anime character.

Minako: Mouth full You say something, Mrs. Jacobs?

Tina: No, dear, nothing at all.

Toby: The whole town is buzzing after the attack by Jherrazad. Why attack us after all this time? And the Empress is dead? She was Empress for how long? Five-hundred years?

Terry: She was Empress when I was a kid. Where the hell were those so-called 'superheroes' when they decided to attack? Addresses Tori We're lucky you arrived when you did.

Kara and Minako looks to their plates in guilt.

Tori: I was just in the right place at the right time.

Minako: I'm sure Sailor V had a good reason for not showing up.

Kara: Superwoman, too.

Terry: If you say so.

Tori: I don't think we'll have to worry about the Jherrazad Empire anymore. Once the Mayor toughens up security around here I think the new Empress will leave us alone.

Toby: You haven't told her yet?

Tori: Told me what?

Toby: Mayor Valentine is dead. Suicide, or something, but some folks suspects foul play.

Tori: Suicide? She always seemed so happy.

Minako: It usually is the happy ones.

Terry: Foul play my left foot. She couldn't take the pressure of her job anymore and chose the easy way out.

Tina: Terry, please.

Terry: What? I'm just stating my opinion like everyone else has the right to.

Toby: We'll be having a new election soon enough. Once everything settles down.

Tori: Who's running?

Toby: That billionaire Lex Luther is running. Because of that no one else has announced their candidacy. I'm just going to avoid the polls altogether if he's running unopposed. That's just a joke.

Tori: Why is Lex suddenly interested in public office?

Terry: Who knows, but you can bet he's up to no good. God help us all if that man is elected.

Kara: Here, here.

Zira: You should run for Mayor, Tori.

Tori: Are you serious?

Tina: Oh, Lord, I think my secret ingredient is getting to her.

Minako: What exactly did you put in this?

Tina: If I told you then it wouldn't be a secret.

Minako: I lost my appetite.

Toby: I told you my mom was a miracle worker.

Minako: Shut up, Tobe.

Zira: I'm serious. This is your home, isn't it? Everyone knows you, you have real battle experience and you know how all the neighboring countries think. Why not you?

Tori: You know why.

Terry: Hell, I'd vote for you. You'd be the first one in that seat who's actually been to war. That'd score you the veteran vote right off the bat.

Tina: Can't we just have one dinner where we didn't discuss politics?

Tori: Sorry, Mom. Can Zira and I be excused for a moment?

Tina: Certainly. Addresses Minako Why aren't you eating?

Minako: I'm full.

Clementine: I'll eat it.

Tina: Nonsense. With your body you could use to gain a couple of pounds, put a little meat on your bones! Now eat!

Tori and Zira move into the living room

Tori: What was that about?

Zira: Think about everything you could do if you were Mayor. The Resistance would have a new ally in the war against the Vulture, you could make a bid for the tower, join forces with Hallowton and whatever remains of Aircano, and you'd be able to cover more ground to learn more about the Ancients and the prophecy.

Tori: How do you know about that?

Zira: It's all you ever think about.

Tori: I know you can't control it, but you need to learn to try. My mind is the last one on this planet you should be reading.

Tori starts walking up the stairs to the second floor.

Zira: Will you at least consider my idea?

Tori: Stops to answer I'm not a politician.

Zira: All the more reason you should run.

Tori climbs up the stairs without another word.

Cut to: Tori's Room

Tori is standing in the middle of her room when Kara comes in and looks around.

Kara: I remember this room. I have a lot of good memories of this place. Overnight sleepovers with the girls, pillow fights, Lily's insistence we play spin the bottle with each other.

Tori: Girl was always trying to find action one way or another.

Kara: Yeah. So, what are you doing up here?

Tori: Needed to be alone. Zira wants me to run for Mayor.

Kara: Not the worst idea I've heard. I'd vote for you.

Tori: I don't want that kind of responsibility.

Kara: Then don't run. Nobody can force you to run. Did you want to talk?

Tori: About what?

Kara: There's obviously something troubling you. I want to help.

Tori: I'm sorry, Supergirl, but this isn't something you can help with.

Kara: I'd like to try anyway.

We cut to a few minutes later, Tori and Kara sitting on the bed as Tori told her everything.

Kara: Wow, you've been through a lot.

Tori: You can say that again.

Kara: Are you really sure this 'Blind Assassin' will be able to help you?

Tori: If she managed to be an assassin despite her blindness, then she's as good as anyone else. Provided I can convince her to train me.

Kara: Let me accompany you. I could help.

Tori: No. I need you here. Now more than ever. Gabrielle may have retreated, but there's no telling what she'll do next as long as she has that damn sword. Besides, I have Zira with me.

Kara: She has a thing for you.

Tori: Really?

Kara: Yeah.

Tori: How can you tell?

Kara: I can tell.

Tori: I haven't noticed anything.

Kara: You never do. I used to have a pretty big crush on you when we were younger.

Tori: Yeah?

Kara: Yeah.

Tori: I guess my perception skills aren't as good as I thought.

Kara: It's fine. Once you and June started going out it was clear you two were meant to be.

Tori: June...

Kara pulls Tori into a hug as the scene fades out.

Fade in: Jacobs' House Front Porch

Terry, Tina, Toby, Minako, Clementine, and Kara are seeing Tori and Zira off.

Tina: Do you have to go so soon? You just got here.

Tori: Yeah, Mom. I still have something I need to do. I'll be back, don't worry.

Tina: You may as well ask me to stop breathing.

Terry: You take care out there.

Tori: I will, Daddy.

Kara: Addresses Zira Keep her out of trouble for me, will you?

Zira: Won't be easy. Trouble seems to always find her.

Clementine: Thanks for the book.

Tori: Don't mention it.

Tori and Zira say their goodbyes and make their way out of Moon Valley as the scene fade to black.

FIN

ToriJ

Cast
Tori Jacobs
Zira Firestone
Lord Beelzebub
Nats
Zora C. Manson
Fukari
Joxer

#20 Black Desert Season Finale

We open up in the Jherrazad Desert. Tori and Zira walks across the black sand as they search for the Blind Assassin.

Zira: I'm hot.

Tori: It's the desert. What were you expecting?

Zira: I've been in the cold for years, I'm used to the cooler climate.

Tori: We should cool down once we find some caves. If we find some caves.

Zira looks over to see Jherrazad soldiers riding through the desert in the distance.

Zira: Tori, there are Jherrazad troops beyond the horizon. A whole flock of them.

Tori: Where are they headed?

Zira: Nowhere near Moon Valley as far as I can tell, but that many Jherrazad troops is never a good sign.

Tori: Can you get a read on them?

Zira: They're too far away for my powers to work.

Tori: We better find those caves.

Cut to: Zora and Joxer

Zora and Joxer treks through the desert, Joxer looking exhausted as Zora presses on keeping a lookout.

Joxer: What are we going to do? We've been walking for miles, let's face it. We're never going to find her.

Zora: Sarcasm That's a nice attitude to have. What happened to the “do anything” Joxer the Mighty you're always sprouting off about?

Joxer: He died of a heat stroke ten miles back.

Zora: Wait. Look.

Zora and Joxer sees Tori and Zira up ahead.

Zora: It's the people from Moon Valley. We're saved!

Zora starts off in a run, but Joxer grabs her shoulder and pulls her back.

Joxer: What make you think they're gonna want to help us?

Zora: Do you have a better idea?

Zora and Joxer approaches the two. Zira spots them and notifies Tori.

Zora: Let me do the talking.

Tori: What do you two want?

Zora: We're not here to fight.

Zira: Yeah? Why is this place crawling with Jherrazad soldiers?

Zora: They're searching for Fukari.

Tori: Why?

Zora: She was a prisoner in Jherrazad until she escaped. You were right about the Kasul. It's already changing our friend. We were hoping to find her to help us save Gabrielle.

Zira: How did she escape?

Zora: I let her out.

Tori: You're in luck. We're looking for the same woman. We'll cover more ground if we look for her together.

Zira: Can we trust them?

Tori:You're the psychic.

They can see Jherrazad soldiers heading towards their position

Zira: We better get moving. Those soldiers are heading right for us.

The four runs off as the scene fades out.

naH0W1C.png

Fade in: Caves

Tori, Zira, Zora, and Joxer walks through the cave.

Joxer: We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Joxer. Joxer the Mighty!

Zira: And I'm Zira the Magnificent.

Joxer: Ahh, has a nice ring to it. What do you say after this you and I–?

Zira: No.

Joxer: You haven't even heard what I was going to say.

Zira: Trust me, I don't need to.

Zora: Are we really going to find Fukari in these caves?

Tori: I may not know Fukari, but I know what it takes to survive in the desert. These caves are the only shelter from the heat of the day, and the cold of the night. If Fukari wants to survive she'll be here.

Zira: It's getting darker.

Tori: Welcome to my world.

Zira: We're going to need more light. I can–

Tori: Zira, no. It will hurt you.

Zira: We don't have any alternatives.

Zora: Lumos!

The tip of Zora's wand lights up lighting the way in the caves.

Zira: Spoke too soon.

Tori: What was that?

Zira: Zora just gave us some light from her little stick.

Zora: Wand.

Joxer: Careful, she's sensitive about her little stick.

Zora: It's a bloody wand!

Tori: Get between us, Zora.

Zora stands between Tori and Zira providing light as the group walks deeper into the cave.

Zora: I'm sorry.

Zira: For what?

Zora: The fight back in Moon Valley.

Zira: Don't worry about it. You were only helping your friend. I was just a stranger to you.

Zora: I'm afraid by the time we get back to Gabrielle she'll be a stranger to me, too.

Tori: Don't worry. We'll save her.

As they walk, strange markings appear on the walls of the cave. This grabs Zora's attention who gets a closer look at them.

Zira: What is it?

Zora: These are the same symbols from the tower.

Tori: The writings of the Karians. What is it doing here?

Zira: You never seen them here before?

Tori: No. Not in any of the caves I've been to. We best keep moving.

The four continue on until they find an elevator with the same symbols on the doors as the cave walls.

Zira: Looks like an elevator, or some kind of lift.

Tori: Guess the only place to go from here is down.

Joxer: You know what? Someone really should go back and stand guard at the entrance of the cave. I volunteer.

Joxer walks right into a wall

Joxer: On second thought, I'll stay with you guys.

Zira: Can we even get it working?

The four examine it. Zira tries pulling on the levers, Zora attempts using her wand to get it to work and Joxer touches the symbols. As soon as he does, the elevator activates and begin taking them down.

Zora: I can't believe it.

Joxer: No puzzle is too great for Joxer the Might–!

The elevator shakes, and falls the rest of the way down crashing at the bottom. When the smoke clears, the four get out of the elevator.

Tori: Is everyone all right?

Zira: I'm fine.

Zora: Me too.

Joxer passes out.

Zora: He'll be fine.

The three look around to see a shrine with candles all around them.

Zira: We're in a shrine of some kind. We don't need that light anymore, Zora.

Zora: Nox.

The light from Zora's wand extinguishes.

Zira: There's a chest over here.

Tori: Be careful, Zira. We don't know what's all inside here.

Zira: I don't think there's much one can put into a small chest.

Tori: Looks can be deceiving.

Zora: You're just going to open up a random chest you find in a cave?

Zira: Somebody has obviously never played the Legend of Zelda.

Zora: The Legend of what?

Zira opens the chest and finds a scroll inside. She picks it up and unfold it.

Zira: It's a scroll.

Tori: What does it say?

Zira: It's not in English.

Tori: Of course.

The scroll's words suddenly convert into English.

Zira: Wait, it's changing. Dear traveler, if you are reading this then it means you have found the tomb of the gods, from within lies truths the Lord wish you neither see nor hear. This is the beginning of your damnation. You will surely be pitied from this day forth, forevermore.

Tori: How morbid.

The room shakes, the candles blow out and the walls spin around and around. A stand with a globe on top of it comes up and casts a white light on the shrine and images begin to appear with voices coming from the walls. Joxer gets up in time to see the images play out.

Hooded Man: You mean to tell me–?

Nats: It is as I say. Lord Yahweh was but once a man like you.

Tori: What?

Hooded Man: How is that possible?

Nats: In the dawn of creation came the Trials of Fate, a great conflict between good and evil that spread throughout the realms like a wildfire! It was destined to consume the worlds from the first days right down to the last days of man! In the first Trial on Genesis a man by the name of Jeho stood out above the rest as worthy to the Creator and became the first god.

Hooded Man: Would the first god not be the Creator?

Nats: The Creator is, as his namesake implies, the Creator. Neither god nor man, for they are both his creations. The Creator cannot be comprehended, the Creator just is. Jeho from that day forth called himself Lord Yahweh! He created an army of angels to do his bidding. The first angels were his very close friends. I stood among them. My human name was Nats, but as I evolved I took on a new name. Lucifer.

Zira: Lucifer?

Nats: At first I could not complain. I was given things no mortal man could have ever imagined when Yahweh created his kingdom, but soon things began to change. Yahweh grew addicted to the prayers and worship of man. He grew to become an envious and jealous god! All those that did not worship his name was sent to the fires of the Netherrealm to burn forever! I was the only one who wanted to see his corruption. I was the only one who stood against him with an army of his own creations! Then we were cast out of heaven and onto Genesis.

Tori: You won't hear that in Sunday school.

Hooded Man: I have followed the teachings of Veneficus for many years. My people and I have been cast out of Aircano because of the teachings of this corrupt god! Once word reaches their ears it will change everything. A new dawn is at hand!

Nats: Yes, brother. A new dawn is at hand.

Nats walks over to a black box on the shrine.

Hooded Man: What are you doing?

Nats: And on the Eighth Day, God created the Ancients. The first he would call his prophet, the second his will, and the third, the omega. In one form or another they existed by his commands. His strongest warriors far outweighing the creations of man and that of angels. They would become his equals.

Nats slowly opens up the black box.

Nats: You will be the harbinger of my ascension! I will send forth your terrors into the heavens!

Nats opens the box, and terrors come pouring out causing the hooded man and the others there to fall to their knees clutching their heads. Even Nats is brought down to his knees and screams in pain.

Zora: What's happening to them?

Tori: The Nightmare.

The globe breaks ending the images on the walls as the entire room shakes violently. The four backs away from the shrine as it moves down like an elevator. Moments later, it starts coming back up, and above the shrine is a large beast that towers over the four.

Tori: Who are you?!

Lord Beelzebub: You do not know me? You do not know me?! I am the evil that chokes this world in its darkness. The face behind the blood red moon on the battlefield. I am in the soul of every devil that wanders Genesis. The one that wields the seven deadly sins within the palm of his hand. I AM BEELZEBUB!

Tori: Why does every villain need to monologue?

Zira: We need to get out of here.

Lord Beelzebub: There will be no escape for you. I have been dormant for a long time, and I require a blood sacrifice.

Tori: The only blood that will be spilt today is yours.

Beelzebub roars at the group. Joxer moves to protect Zora while Tori and Zira prepare to attack. Two grenades flies through the air and latches onto the chest of Beelzebub. They explode and knock the demon back as Fukari comes out of the shadows.

Fukari: Run!

Tori and the others head back to the elevator.

Lord Beelzebub: You insult me with a human guise?

Fukari: I'm going to do a lot more than that.

Beelzebub forces Fukari to turn into her demon form, her skin becoming purple, wings growing from her back, and horns atop her head as she charges full speed ahead at Beelzebub and collides with a loud crash, slicing her Katana through the demon's stomach.

Lord Beelzebub: Power.

Beelzebub feeds off of Fukari's demon energy and uses the strength to strike Fukari so hard he sends her hurling back into the lift with the others, just in time to join their ride to the floor above. The group escapes the cave and continues to run as far away as possible.

The scene cut to the black desert in the middle of the night. Zira and Joxer coming back with firewood that Zora sets ablaze with her wand to provide warmth.

Fukari: So, you want me to train you, and you guys want me to save your friend?

Tori: That's the long and short of it.

Fukari: I'm popular today.

Zora: What was that form you changed into back there?

Fukari: My demon form. I'm half demon on my father side. I only change into that form when I absolutely need to, but good ol' Beelzebub was able to change me without my consent.

Tori: It seems every time I enter a cave here I release some type of beast.

Fukari: You're bad luck.

Zira: I still can't believe it. God, Satan, all the angels, they were all human. What I can't understand is why? Why appoint men as gods?

Tori: That's what I intend to find out. Yahweh, Beelzebub, the Ancients, the tower, they're all connected somehow. But first thing first, will you help us?

Fukari: What's in it for me?

Tori: We'll be in your debt.

Fukari: You're already in my debt. I saved your life, remember?

Tori: And if we weren't working the elevator at the time, you wouldn't have been able to get away from Beelzebub in time.

Zora: Please, Fukari. We need you.

Joxer: Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Fukari: Gabrielle may already be too far gone. Are you prepared for that?

Zora: We still have to try.

Fukari: At first light we'll head back to Jherrazad, and I promise to do what I can.

Zora: Thank you!

Fukari looks at Tori and stands up.

Fukari: As for you, follow me.

Tori stands up and follows Fukari away from the camp.

Fukari: The blind leading the blind.

Cut to: Cave Exit

Lord Beelzebub emerges from the cave and looks up at the stars in the sky. His eyes coming down to see the second sun still burning in Aircano over the horizon.

Lord Beelzebub: Your star will shine bright no longer, Yahweh.

Beelzebub begins his march for the ruins of Aircano as the scene fade to black.

FIN

Top Bottom