• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When kiddies play...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I hate my Geordie accent. I'm not really broad Geordie, but I hate it when I hear the accent on tv - we don't all sound like Cheryl Cole! Urghhhh! I know what you mean about American accents and kids playing. It must be from movies and games .I've never put on an accent even as a kid - I'm rubbish at it!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It is hard to say what kind of accent in Malaysians when they speak English, since my country is a multi racial country. The three main races in Malaysia are Malays, Chinese, and Indians. There are other races, but it is a long list.

Malay - Malay accent. Some Malays like to exaggerate their English U.K. accent, but some can speak really well without any accent.

Chinese - Chinese accent. Some Chinese speaks proficient English with neutral accent.

Indians - Indian accent. Some Indians speak English with neutral accent.

I do not know what kind of accent of my English is, because no one can tell what kind of accent I use in English. Although they said that my accent is kinda neutral.

Top Bottom