• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When is a new DMC trailer coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Like the title says, does anyone know when a new DMC trailer is coming out? We only have that one trailer and although I like the trailer I can't keep watching it over and over and hoping to discover new mysteries from one trailer alone. So does anyone know for sure when a second trailer is coming out? ^_^

fon

Crazy Chick
No one knows for sure. The trailers aren't on a schedule and Capcom probably won't announce when a new one is coming, unfortunately. We just have to be patient and hopefully the waiting will pay off >_____>

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, there is supposedly a DmC Demo coming out this year...It's in the Game Discussions, Chaos Master posted something about games coming out this year.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda's rejected son;297409 said:
A DMC game going out this year? By any chance could u show me where on the forums it says that Faust dear please? =)

Not the game itself, just the demo.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
It's almost sure that DmC won't be released this year. This is sad thing, mainly because in 2011, the DMC frachise will make it's 10th year anniversary. A fresh start could be a great birthday present...

Hargad

I would guess either at GDC (End of feb-march) or wait until April(if that is when it happens) for Captivate.

kenjiharimaCU

Street Fighter Fan
Asura's Warth has released a new trailer again with gameplay. Iam really want to see what they did in the past month with this DmC.

kenjiharimaCU

Street Fighter Fan
Sparda's rejected son;297916 said:
I didn't realize she said demo, my bad. :lol: And where can I see this trailer of game play? What's Asura's Warth?

Another game developed by Capcom this time it's eastern gods and dieties in a fictional story.

Trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PCDxS8uJFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fzyjXoa0-M

Vergil&Dante;297980 said:
Soo Devil may cry 5 will be released in October 15th, 2011!?
Or is this just a joke???:huh:

It's all speculation on the release date they said. Yet I wonder..... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom