• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When **** gets real moments.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
He probably knew he would tick me off because he always loves to troll me and he always seems to know what ticks me off. But don't worry I wouldn't really kill him lol. What do you guys say in the UK? taking the **** out of each other or something? That's what we do, it's just I was in rage mode for a while and he picked the wrong time to joke.
Good, no sense in going to jail for killing:p Yeah, in the UK it would be 'taking the p!ss' out of someone or 'are you having a laugh?' like saying 'are you really joking about this just to annoy me?'

Ah, so he said it at the wrong time for you. Just don't kill him, okay^_^

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I'm also useless. We can be useless together
Hey, that would make three of us... :ermm:
But I've got three katanas! Must be sharpened, but still...
I've always wanted to learn how to make fire with sticks, especially because I used to go camping a lot but I didn't have anyone to show me.
Wow, I too did a lot of camping, with my scout group! One of them had a thing to start fire without matches (an "acciarino" in italian, dunno the english word, sorry) but we never learned to use sticks... Yeah, so useless. :D
But after a week of raining, now I'm a pro at making fires with wet woods... Maybe this could be useful? Just a little?

...Oh, and we derailed the thread again! Yay! (Sorry guys...)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hey, that would make three of us... :ermm:All useless together.
But I've got three katanas! Must be sharpened, but still...It's more than most people. Katana are banned in UK:( But I do know martial arts.

Wow, I too did a lot of camping, with my scout group! One of them had a thing to start fire without matches (an "acciarino" in italian, dunno the english word, sorry) but we never learned to use sticks... Yeah, so useless. :DI had a look for 'fuoco con acciarino' and it seems to be the thing called 'lock' in English. I think I would be bad at using one too.

But after a week of raining, now I'm a pro at making fires with wet woods... Maybe this could be useful? Just a little?
That is a good skill to have^_^ More than a little...it's a lot.

...Oh, and we derailed the thread again! Yay! (Sorry guys...)
Sorry from me too!>_<

More moments:
Why TV does not record a favourite program
When pet bird escapes
When dog chases you
Followed by a car or van or truck

LysseC

Well, in Italy you can have swords only if they are not sharpened and you can't bring one with you around, you can only keep them in your house for displaying purposes. But it's better than nothing, isn't it? ;)
And I had been part of a group who made show fighting with medieval swords, and know some basics of kung fu... Maybe we wouldn't be so useless!

And back on topic:
When you wake up to find your alarm clock didn't go off and you overslept, and that morning you had an exam you couldn't really miss...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well, in Italy you can have swords only if they are not sharpened and you can't bring one with you around, you can only keep them in your house for displaying purposes. But it's better than nothing, isn't it? ;)Much better than nothing!
And I had been part of a group who made show fighting with medieval swords, and know some basics of kung fu... Maybe we wouldn't be so useless!That sounds like a fun group to be in! Maybe we would not be useless now.

And back on topic:
When you wake up to find your alarm clock didn't go off and you overslept, and that morning you had an exam you couldn't really miss...
That would be horrible! That's a fear of mine. So I always set 2 alarms on an exam day. If one fails, I have backup.

When bees are in the house
When you break a bone
When you fall asleep in class

LysseC

That would be horrible! That's a fear of mine. So I always set 2 alarms on an exam day. If one fails, I have backup.
Really happened to me... >_< From that day on, I have my parents call me on my cell phone just to make sure I wake up.

When you inadvertently open a can of Coke which has been shaken before...

Edit:
Loopy, LysseC and Onecrazymonkey: the girls who are gonna save the day in case of a zombie apocalypse! :w00t:
Take that, Michonne!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Really happened to me... >_< From that day on, I have my parents call me on my cell phone just to make sure I wake up.Good plan!

When you inadvertently open a can of Coke which has been shaken before...Then Coke sprayed at face happens:lol:

Edit:
Loopy, LysseC and Onecrazymonkey: the girls who are gonna save the day in case of a zombie apocalypse! :w00t:
Take that, Michonne!
Girl power!

When the toilet breaks
When lecturer is late
When friend ordered from 'legit hits' and then thought spiders were going to kill her:p
When friends get drunk and say things they can't remember
When monthly fire alarm check is done very early in the morning

LysseC

Oh I really don't think I'm capable of saving anyone, I guess unless both of you use me as bait for time to escape? I also have a katana as well but I have a feeling it's cheap and would break in half if it hit a zombie
Yay, more katanas! Don't worry, Loopy and I will train you!! And, uhmmm, yeah, I don't think the quality of my katanas is much better... >_<

Edit: OMG! 500 hundred message count post! Yay
Cheers! :D

Edit:
When you have an important meeting early in the morning, and your train is 20 minutes late... :mad:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Edit:
When you have an important meeting early in the morning, and your train is 20 minutes late... :mad:
I have worse than that! When the gate is locked and so you can't go to the train platform and have to climb the fence, and there is no one to buy a ticket from at the office....and then they fine you on the train for £20 even though it is not your fault.

LysseC

[quote="Loopy, post: 477753, member: 24188"there is no one to buy a ticket from at the office....and then they fine you on the train for £20 even though it is not your fault.[/quote]
...Uhm, that happens, like, everyday to me. :ermm:
I have an open fight with Italian train system...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
[quote="Loopy, post: 477753, member: 24188"there is no one to buy a ticket from at the office....and then they fine you on the train for £20 even though it is not your fault.
I have an open fight with Italian train system...[/quote]
Wow. They don't like you? :blink: So there is no one to buy a ticket where you live?

LysseC

I have an open fight with Italian train system...
Wow. They don't like you? :blink: So there is no one to buy a ticket where you live?[/quote]
No, well... it's just that the train system in Italy is pretty sh*tty, especially in little towns. Trains are more often than not late, and there often are no places where you can buy a ticket, because automatic machines are not working, the ticket office is closed, and bars cannot sell tickets for certain types of trains. So you have to go searching for the conductor, and he selss you the ticket on the train without fees, but it's still a thing that pi$$es people off.
This might not happen if you use trains only once in a while, but I travel at least twice a week, so in a month or two you see really the worst of things...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Wow. They don't like you? :blink: So there is no one to buy a ticket where you live?
No, well... it's just that the train system in Italy is pretty sh*tty, especially in little towns. Trains are more often than not late, and there often are no places where you can buy a ticket, because automatic machines are not working, the ticket office is closed, and bars cannot sell tickets for certain types of trains. So you have to go searching for the conductor, and he selss you the ticket on the train without fees, but it's still a thing that pi$$es people off.
This might not happen if you use trains only once in a while, but I travel at least twice a week, so in a month or two you see really the worst of things...[/quote]
That explains it. The situation I described happened in my home village. It's a very small station, always closed ticket office and the ticket machine had only just been installed.....it was broken 2 days later>_<
It must be terrible to have that happen many times a week like you.

LysseC

It must be terrible to have that happen many times a week like you.
Well, in reality this does not always happen, luckily, only when I take the train from another town near mine. But delayed trains, those are really are a pain in the a$$.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well, in reality this does not always happen, luckily, only when I take the train from another town near mine. But delayed trains, those are really are a pain in the a$$.
Delayed trains are terrible.>_< I find in UK if there is the smallest amount of snow, the train system is chaos. Trains late or trains cancelled even for big cities. It's so annoying.

So another sh!t get real moment:
When it snows and trains are late or cancelled.
When lightning hits trees nearby.
When big winds blow trees down in the garden
Falling asleep in the sun and getting bad sunburn on holiday.

Edit: Just noticed, these are all about weather:p

LysseC

Delayed trains are terrible.>_< I find in UK if there is the smallest amount of snow, the train system is chaos. Trains late or trains cancelled even for big cities. It's so annoying.
Same here :mad:

As for weather:
When you find yourself in the open during a trek in the mountain, and a storm hits you, with lightnings falling around you.
^true story. I freaked out everytime I saw a bright light for the following month.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Same here :mad:

As for weather:
When you find yourself in the open during a trek in the mountain, and a storm hits you, with lightnings falling around you.
^true story. I freaked out everytime I saw a bright light for the following month.
I actually have a very bad fear of thunder and lightning, so for me that sort of thing would be a very big 'sh!t got real' moment. >_<

LysseC

I actually have a very bad fear of thunder and lightning, so for me that sort of thing would be a very big 'sh!t got real' moment. >_<
I was afraid of them too, when I was younger. Then it came to pass, but that accident really brought them up again. I jumped when I saw the flash of a camera...
That time I think it was real danger though. We were on this clearing, us being the highest things in a ample radius... I think some lightnings fell at a distance of no more than 500m form us (my friends says she saw them). We had been really reckless. *shivers*

But, other sh!t got real:
When your computer crashes badly and you lose ALL the data you had in there (and maybe you even forgot to make a backup somewhere else...)

Terrutas

When you're a kid, playing Megaman X4 for the first time. And you notice you have the option of picking Zero.

Actually you know what? nevermind. Anyone would just pick Zero.

When you're a kid, playing Megaman X4 for the first time. And you notice you have the option of picking Zero.

Actually you know what? nevermind. Anyone would just pick Zero.

250px-Mmx4jetstingray.jpg

This guy is tough as nails playing as Zero even when you've got the power he's weak to.

Top Bottom