• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When **** gets real moments.

*Be a wee lass coming home with a new game called Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
"Your Playstation 1 Memory card is full"
*Need to make room to save my data in a new game
*All those countless hours I've put into JRPG's, Grinding games, Games I've 100%'d, Games I was going to go back to and Games I'm currently playing
*A sacrifice has to be made

life-rec-nervous-woman-11-22-11-md.jpg

I knew this day was coming....

Edit: Created 3 threads by accident.

Server problems -_-

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I used to watch my dad play that when I was little!!:0 He kept getting killed by Nemesis:p

Terrutas

When you have 3 friends over and you want to order a pizza, and in Israel they don't make thirds.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
When your laptop gets viruses (the damn thing had 12 at one time).
When the bills that you have to pay arrive by post (and you have to cut back on buying stuff).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Choking! That's got to be one of those moments.

Setting the cooker on fire. I did that once:p Turns out it was faulty wiring.

Kicking a ball into a window and breaking it.

Dropping the laptop and cracking the scren.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
When someone asks you if you did the maths homework...
When someone throws a snowball at you, and an epic battle commences
When someone says they hate Death Note
When someone says they like Justin Bieber
When someone mentions the illuminati
When the internet stops working
When you realise your watch has stopped and you're late...

This is making me paranoid >_>

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
When someone asks you if you did the maths homework...
When someone throws a snowball at you, and an epic battle commences
When someone says they hate Death Note So true!
When someone says they like Justin Bieber Also true! I also question their sanity:p
When someone mentions the illuminati At which point I think 'oh no, not again'.
When the internet stops workingI go mad when that happens
When you realise your watch has stopped and you're late...

This is making me paranoid >_>
Me too:lol:

When you have a dream about taking an exam or not handing in an assignment on time.
When your cat runs away
When I run out of peanut butter cups chocolate:O
When the xbox died and lost all game saves.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
:'( That's very true.
I had a funeral for the xbox and the fun times had with it...and all the game saves lost. It was a sad day:(

More got real moments:
When the hamster died
When the fish died while I was house sitting for a friend. I had no idea how to tell them>_<
When somone ate my cupcake:mad:
When I ripped my favourite jacket

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
*Fits of rage that threaten to destroy the house.*
Especially if you're playing an online game.
Dropping the laptop and cracking the scren.
*Dies out of utter terror*

Other moments:
When you see your cell phone flying across the room.
When you realize you've stayed up until 5 am doing nothing on the net, and you're going to have an exam at 9 am the next morning...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
*Fits of rage that threaten to destroy the house.*
Especially if you're playing an online game.

*Dies out of utter terror*

Other moments:
When you see your cell phone flying across the room. I dropped my phone down a toilet once:lol:
When you realize you've stayed up until 5 am doing nothing on the net, and you're going to have an exam at 9 am the next morning...
That also.>_<

When you fall out of a tree
When you get lost in a new place
When you don't get the grade you expect for an exam
When someone lies to you and you find out about the lie

Onecrazymonkey1

This just made me think! my electrical socket went out a couple days ago and had to be fixed. This was the only socket that my computer with Wifi, T.V etc. everything plugged into. I didn't have internet, xbox or T.V and I couldn't even use Wifi on my Kindle...Besides all of my books are on my kindle cloud and not downloaded to the device so I couldn't even read anything to pass my time.... I was in the Dark Ages and was very very angry >.< yup **** just got real alright.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
This just made me think! my electrical socket went out a couple days ago and had to be fixed. This was the only socket that my computer with Wifi, T.V etc. everything plugged into. I didn't have internet, xbox or T.V and I couldn't even use Wifi on my Kindle...Besides all of my books are on my kindle cloud and not downloaded to the device so I couldn't even read anything to pass my time.... I was in the Dark Ages and was very very angry >_< yup **** just got real alright.
That's terrible. *feels*
Until I got an Ipad, I had no internet connection whatsoever when I went to my house in the mountains. And maybe I stayed there for a month. Terrible experience.
...Ok, really, that is a first world problem. I'm such a terrible person.
2Q==

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
This just made me think! my electrical socket went out a couple days ago and had to be fixed. This was the only socket that my computer with Wifi, T.V etc. everything plugged into. I didn't have internet, xbox or T.V and I couldn't even use Wifi on my Kindle...Besides all of my books are on my kindle cloud and not downloaded to the device so I couldn't even read anything to pass my time.... I was in the Dark Ages and was very very angry >_< yup **** just got real alright.
That kind of experience makes me think how much we now rely on technology and electricity. It's almost scary how much stuff stops working without it. No cooker, no entertainment, no light....no nothing really.:O

Onecrazymonkey1

That kind of experience makes me think how much we now rely on technology and electricity. It's almost scary how much stuff stops working without it. No cooker, no entertainment, no light....no nothing really.:O

Even my stove only works with electricity so I couldn't cook anything either :(. Oh god and if something happens where all electricity goes out throughout the world like the show revolution....I'll be doomed :ermm:

Ok, really, that is a first world problem. I'm such a terrible person.
If you're terrible than I'm evil as well because I really felt like murdering someone hehe.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Even my stove only works with electricity so I couldn't cook anything either :(. Oh god and if something happens where all electricity goes out throughout the world like the show revolution....I'll be doomed :ermm:
If all power went, it would be the end of the world as we know it. I don't think we would know what to do without electrical power.
I know for sure I can't make a fire with sticks...so I'll be dead quickly. :lol:

If you're terrible than I'm evil as well because I really felt like murdering someone hehe.
Mind me asking who you are wanting to murder? Or is it a secret?

Onecrazymonkey1

Mind me asking who you are wanting to murder? Or is it a secret?

I've always wanted to learn how to make fire with sticks, especially because I used to go camping a lot but I didn't have anyone to show me. I know for a fact if any apocalypse happened I would be the first to die because I'm so useless.

oh god I was so ****ed off that day and one of my friends came over two days later just to troll me. He did offer to fix the problem which I was happy about but when I asked him if he actually knew what he was doing and how to fix it he said "of coarse, what do you think I'm a girl?" I was just not in the mood for that, so yeah I wanted to put his head om my wall. >_<

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I've always wanted to learn how to make fire with sticks, especially because I used to go camping a lot but I didn't have anyone to show me. I know for a fact if any apocalypse happened I would be the first to die because I'm so useless.
I'm also ueseless. We can be useless together:p
oh god I was so ****ed off that day and one of my friends came over two days later just to troll me. He did offer to fix the problem which I was happy about but when I asked him if he actually knew what he was doing and how to fix it he said "of coarse, what do you think I'm a girl?" I was just not in the mood for that, so yeah I wanted to put his head om my wall. >_<
Ah, I see. I understand why you feel like that now. Maybe he didn't think when he was doing that how you would feel?

Onecrazymonkey1

Ah, I see. I understand why you feel like that now. Maybe he didn't think when he was doing that how you would feel?

He probably knew he would tick me off because he always loves to troll me and he always seems to know what ticks me off. But don't worry I wouldn't really kill him lol. What do you guys say in the UK? taking the **** out of each other or something? That's what we do, it's just I was in rage mode for a while and he picked the wrong time to joke.

Top Bottom