• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When, exactly, will the demo come out?

crush

Erm...how much time do we have? I have a day off tommorow and I will like to use it wisely.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Again these who have X360 are lucky to get game demo:/, well I will wait for PS3 getted announced, glad to have NTSC version of PS3 and two PS accounts on two different countries so Im not waiting for EU version :p

lorddemolatron

Premium
It's on the EU marketplace. 1.3GB. Can't wait to try it :D

Thanks for news, I noticed this too as It popped on mine PS3 when I logged onto EU account but sadly Im going to play tommorow as for now mine ISP gotten bad and it will download 9 hours and Im ill so Im suppoused not to get up from bed.

lorddemolatron

Premium
it also shows 2 new trailers....kinda ;)

Dammit, I should download it now for Ps 3 but well to gameplay demo for myself to expertise this thing, but now locked to tommorow as net speed makes downloading not possible.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well look at that, you can easily cycle targets with L3. There's the Hard Lock complaint dismantled a bit, consider it has a system extremely similar to the other DMCs when just pressing the Shoot key.

Paexie

Well look at that, you can easily cycle targets with L3. There's the Hard Lock complaint dismantled a bit, consider it has a system extremely similar to the other DMCs when just pressing the Shoot key.
Not to mention you can adjust the controls to your liking. Oh man... I just heard the game in spanish but it's Spain spanish noooooooo FUNNY ACCENTS AHOY

Top Bottom