• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

when do you think scalebound will release?

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
meantime i read something about scalebound in kotaku that dragon will be an important part of this game. and Kamiya developing this game, this will be a good game no doubt. when they will show us a gameplay? pls share if you have any further news.

berto

I Saw the Devil
meantime i read something about scalebound in kotaku that dragon will be an important part of this game. and Kamiya developing this game, this will be a good game no doubt. when they will show us a gameplay? pls share if you have any further news.
I saw an interview with Kamiya and it seems that they are been aided by Microsoft in development. Kamiya mentioned that Microsoft was pushing them forward at a rate they never pushed before so this one is not ganna be long behind. If I understood correctly they are working at double their standard rate so there you have it.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I saw an interview with Kamiya and it seems that they are been aided by Microsoft in development. Kamiya mentioned that Microsoft was pushing them forward at a rate they never pushed before so this one is not ganna be long behind. If I understood correctly they are working at double their standard rate so there you have it.
I actually think it's bad. Platinum usually takes time to polish games, and rushing their product may be bad. Though i don't think msoft realizes it :/

Top Bottom