• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your Zodiac?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know that's usually a pick up line, but I'm just curious. What's your Zodiac sign? Mine is Aquarius, although I have more of the traits of Cancer and, if we count sun signs, Ophiuchus.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
I'm honestly not really sure. My birthday is Dec. 22 and according to some charts I'm a Sagittarius while according to others I'm a Capricorn. But looking at the personality traits of the Capricorn I'd say that I'm a Capricorn.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, you guys would all love RefleX, then. XD All the bosses are named after Zodiac, but they aren't all in the game. Those of you who are the centaur, you're in luck. Sagittarius is the name of a warship with a planet cracker laser! In fact, why don't I just list them now, in order of fighting them.

Pisces: A fish shaped attack craft used for espionage and light assault.
Virgo: A fast attack craft used as a vanguard. Also the name of the penultimate boss, but it's a different model.
Taurus: A tank with all firepower and little else. Huge laser cannon and missile armaments.
Scorpio: A fast attack/pursuit craft with homing weaponry and a focus on beam weapons.
Sagittarius: As said before, a huge, heavily armed warship with a planet cracker laser.
Gemini: Two ships, one made for attack and one for defense, that utilize beam and missile weaponry respectively.
Cancer: The strongest ship created by the earth force. It's armor is so thick that a nuke would barely scratch the paint.
Aquarius: A squadron of seven ships, known as the Angel Dust Squadron, that utilize coordinated attacks to destroy assailants.
Aries (aka Scutum): The overseer of the 12 Raiwat ZODIAC vessels. Is destroyed, thus causing the ZODIAC to go berserk. Utilizes detachable vessels, refracting beam weapons, and a six way laser.
Libra: The final boss, also known as Super LIBRA. Piloted by a stubborn and reckless AI, it ends up crippling itself by overexerting it's generator, destroying it's primary weapons and forcing it to rely on it's shield and it's teleporting drones.

As a footnote, the player's ship is the sun sign Ophiuchus.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
In the Chinese Zodiac I am a Monkey, but if you want to get specific about what element I am...I am considered a Water Monkey.

Osaka

trollololol
Scorpio. And in the Chinese Zodiac I was born in the year of the Dog. Apparently characteristics of a Dog are - Responsible , compassionate, reliable, honest, pessimistic, anxious, overwhelming and nosy.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sagittarius, pretty happy with that as my favorite Mortal Kombat character has always been Motaro even before I knew what my Zodiac sign was.
I don't really know enough about the Zodiac to know whether I have closer traits of another sign or not.

Top Bottom