• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your look?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What sort of things do you wear? What's the general look you go for?

Simply describe the sort of things you like to wear. The types of styles you go for and whatnot. Or you could put up some images of the clothes you're into or wear.

I'm Emo, so I wear Emo clothes and go for that specific style.

Here are a few things I'm going to be getting myself soon.

Converse All Star Black High Tops: http://www.bluebanana.com/product.php/37702/0/converse-all-stars-black-high-top-boots

Criminal Damage Black & Purple Checkered Shirt: http://www.bluebanana.com/product.php/97818/976/criminal-damage-jack-shirt--purple-

So what about you?

aoshi

I like to wear full sleeve shirts. Ofcourse, some pants...jus casual and not torn or jeans. Some times i wear jeans but don't prefer as i find it uncomfortable. My latest obsession are shirts that have shoulder styling.I know that style is old....but shoulder styling with casual full sleeve shirts that jus sit on shoulders is something i would like. I found one such but the cloth was rugged and not the kind that sits on my body.....Thinking i should get that anyway....:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Interesting. I tend to go for black skinny jeans and have a preference for checkered shirts. At the moment my most favourite being a red and black checkered shirt. I also tend to wear a black or purple hoody. Purple is my favourite colour, so I am aiming to turn my image into more purple and black.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I wear skinny jeans all the time and shorts in the summer, but I just got a skirt (Finally) so I wear that now too. I'm not really into one style I just wear what I think suits me:) Sometimes I wear girlie stuff, but most of the time I wear t-shirts. I have a few Hollister things which I really like ^_^
My skirt looks like this but dark green: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=57363409
T-Shirt I like: http://www.ark.co.uk/prodimg/Superdry_Womens_Navy_Racing_Angels_T_Shirt1_1_408.jpg
And I wear this sometimes because it's a little different: http://resources.shopstyle.com/pim/6d/88/6d88aff925bab7b3dbd1194a3819fffa.jpg

Edit: I also love converse ^_^ I painted moustaches on one pair and lattice laced them.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I usually wear a typical pair of jeans not skinny but not really baggy either, just right. I have quite a wardrobe of video game, comic book, music, and other nerd worthy shirts along with my other batch of clothes that are considered my nice stuff. I got my haircut yesterday and after so many people tried to convince me I thought why not, I can rock Dante's hair from DmC quite nicely.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Great. LOD. I am laughing lol!
Creative as always. As expected by the legendary Sparda himself XD
Well lets see. T-shirts and sweatpants. Usually from Nike and Dressman
Sometimes Jack and Jones too. Clothes with Smoking Sicking Style required always.
If I only could get a nice red coat like Dante in DMC4 XD. I dunno where to get that kind of clotehs in Norway.
Limited anime availability and clothes and such. Damn, why I was born in Norway not Japan. Well it can't be helped.
What done is done. I buy a Yazoo suit someday from Final Fantasy Advent Children. Not cosplay but realtime. Some motor bike leather or something. I don't really know what kind of material it is suppose to be. Fuse of latex, leather or maybe something else?
Whatever....

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Even Im female but for mine looks I use different shirts and jeans and that always is maked what season is or weather :)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Jeans with shirts or t-shirts.
I like leather coats and I like boots.
That's about the extent of my concern for my looks.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Zip hoodie, Usually black with designs on (Hardly ever have the zip up, sleeves rolled up to my elbows most the time)
Navy blue jeans w/ white fades usually
Short sleeve shirts with some sort of design on (Skulls, phoenixes, general patterns etc.).
Footwear it's trainers and nothing else (atm I wear white trainers a lot).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wear alot of jeans. T-shirts and tank tops are pretty normal for me, too, as are corsets and long coats/cloaks. I have a thing for hats (beanies in the winter, fedoras and top hats for whenever I can manage them) and heels, though I wear combat boots and hiking boots more often than heels. Like Angel, I wear things til they're basically destroyed, so most of my clothes I've had forever (some I can still wear from when I was in sixth grade LOL ...my hiking boots are from fifth grade, though ._.).

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I usually wear dark blue jeans, sometimes skinny jeans(ones that fit nicely against my shape), usually white, black or purple chucks(shoes), same coloured singlets or blouses, short sleeved, and patterned hoodies that fit the same colour or with out of it designs...
That's the gist of it really...

Edit: I may also wear the typical "boy" hat cuz I can...

Edit2: Sometimes accessories like rings...

KRSkull

I wear black pants that has like 8 pockets with black shirt or t-shirt most of the time.
I wear paige jeans with black shirt or t-shirt

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
What are these clothes you speak of? Birthday suit all the way~
Nah, I'm boring.
Black faded jeans
Any white shirt
Black and white or white and black hoodie/zip jacket.
fingerless gloves or "hobo gloves"
Shinigami ring (not during winter)
and converse or black tennies.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Usually black, grey or white clothes. Maybe dark green and dark blue.

Top Bottom