• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favourite type of music?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Pretty much anything rock-related provided its got a good riff to it. I'm very fussy when it comes to my music.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Oh, where to begin? Pretty much anything so long as it's not polka or contemporary country. Mostly I listen to techno/electronica, metal, rock, folk, Irish music, J-pop, and classic rock.

sheepydee

Nothing
im pretty fussy when it comes to music lol..

my fave kinds would be "Victorian Industrial"(or similar) thats Emilie Autumn that does that kinda thing :D , then i listen to Kate Bush alot ... idk what kind of genre that is lmfao , i forgot to add in i listen to Harpsicord pieces occaisonaly also... not that i ever find many good ones =/

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I like Emilie Autumn, she's cool. As for me, I listen to pretty much anything I'm in the mood for but mostly that's hard rock, metal, alternative, and some punk. I have been known to indulge in the occassional classical piece and just the other day I was listening to Italian Opera.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I'm not picky when it comes to music. Rock, classic rock, heavy metal, grunge, alternative,some rap, disco (when the right song comes on), pop, a bit of classical here and there (especially piano), some techno/electronica, German rock, Swedish rock...basically anything so long as it's not...Fenris forgive me, country *shudders*. Okay, I have one exception to that, and that's Big and Rich. But that's IT!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I listen to pretty much everything and like most of it equally, so I don't have a favorite type of music. So I listen to anything rock, metal, country, jazz, classical, swing, pop, j pop, k pop, j rock, k rock, opera, rap, r&b, techno, house, dance. Don't see how some people can only listen to one type of music...

Top Bottom