• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what's your favorite special mission?

DeynaxDinaxDayena

I played a lot of these..."challenges" , and I was just wondering what's the most interesting one 'couse i couldn't get to all of them XD

DeynaxDinaxDayena

Which one required u to keep Dante in midair for 20 seconds? i think it was 3 (hint: i used Nevan :D)
LOL, I'm such a **** idiot! XDDD, I didn't know how to make him stay in the air!, i mean, when I tried to finish that stupid mission, I didn't know you can air raid with Nevan, and when I knew It's possible, I've already forgot about that mission, LAWL, I saw a game-play vid in YouTube of someone that used a one hell of a funny glitch to finish it, tried it too, but it was impossible XDDD

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
lolz dats the easy way, if u hav skill (which i kinda do and dont at da same time O.O) u could kick-jump off of the Prides in the room...i took the easy way out :D

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
mine is where u're in the bar and u have to destroy things to get red orbs, it also has a time limit and i LOVE to destroy stuff! :D

Top Bottom