• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite kind of music?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine's techno, and my favorite techno song is Zakat's theme from Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner.

Meg

DT check out Suliman by Infected Mushroom. Its a cool techno song with some weird guitar shredding. I think you'll like it.
Anyway, mines rock. I love The Who and Eric Clapton the most.

Osaka

trollololol
Anything from Rock, Pop, Classical and everything inbetween. I've never been a big fan of any one band or artist and most of my cd's have been sold off.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I just like music...It's so hard to pick a favorite genre.

My favorite song for the moment is Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Mainly 1980's stuff.
I'm a big Duran Duran fan.
SING BLUE SILVER in my sig is a line from one of their songs called The Chauffeur.

I also like listening to game soundtracks, The DMC's, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Sonic the Hedgehog AND Legacy of Kain.

Osaka

trollololol
Lots of great music from the 80's. Everytime I listen to something from that decade I start to sing along with.

Also, does anyone buy CD's anymore nowadays or is everyone just downloading them?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;219045 said:
DT check out Suliman by Infected Mushroom.

^ The only techno I listen to, because they're brill!
I love music as a whole, like BSB, Josh Groban, Mama Cas, Los Lobos,Bloodhound Gang, Disturbed, Facing the Gallows, Just Jinger, Scooter, Seether, Linkin Park, Evanescence, The Offspring, Sick Puppies, Daughtry, Rob Thomas, etc etc.
But my all time favourite music would have to be any and every song with some heart-thumping guitar riffs.
I loooooooovvvveeeee guitars. :wub: Nothing more moving to me than that sound.

Meg

^ oh really, clairavance? You know I play guitar. We should be a band! We can be Claire and the Kid With the Guitar Over There Playing Terribly.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
I'm in love with this type of music called European Jump Style... The Italobroters have pretty much stole my breath. 8D

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
I like to listen to everything. But the my fav music genre is J-Pop and J-Rock. I sound like a total weeaboo.XD
I also like listening to OST's of video games like Final Fantasy and so on.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
nearly every kind of rock and metal

my favorite band is metallica but i listen to bands as varied as:

iron maden
ac/dc
rise against
limp bizkit
motley crue
rob zombie
marylin manson
hollywood undead
disturbed.
kid rock
lacuna coil
korn

( this is only part of the list there are alot more)

i also like anime theme songs. ( i don't have any one my mp3 player but i listen to the songs nearly every time i watch an anime online) i guess that would be j-pop and j-rock.

Meg

clairavance;219121 said:
^LOL yeah! The world won't know what hit them!

and by that you mean they won't know what the hell we were thinking? ;)

Our first single could be called "Give me 5, Capcom!"

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I like mostly rock and metal. J Rock and J pop too, oh and 80's pop is the best.

I love singing 80's stuff on singstar....."Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon,you come and go, you come and goooooo!"

Top Bottom