• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite drink?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like this thread. Since the old one is pretty done for. Ok let me start. My favourite drink would be Apple, Cinnamon and Raisin Tea mixed with honey! Also pure mango juice.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, my favourite drink USED to be coffee, until I could no longer find that specific brand that I loved and now all coffee just tastes like ground dirt and poo. So now I'm sticking to my herbal teas - my favourite yet is Rooibos. There's nothing like it!

Also used to LOVE V-power. And then DmC came along and Verility had too much in common with V-power that I couldn't look at it without thinking 'big demon guts and pee', so now I'm sticking to Red Bull (which gives me jitters, yikes.)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Seem as though I will drink most soft drinks (besides energy drinks) & dont really have a preference I will name my favourite beer brands.

Any ale in the Wychwood range
Local beer company called Freedom.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm fussy. Either I like something a lot or I won't go near it. So:

Soft drink: Cherry Coke, tomato juice, water

Alcoholic: Gin, Amaretto or Bloody Mary. Beck's and Tsing Tao. Amaretto the exception as I don't like sweet alcoholic drinks much.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Well, I'm more the alcoholic drinker and my tastes vary from vodka, midori, schnapps, baileys and all sorts....
Otherwise with energy drinks it's usually powerade, gforce, e2, Mother, Redbull, V, and others.....

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Currently i have a soar throat so I WANT A GINGER TEA !

*looks back* well it looks you have to do it then

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Milk, red grape juice, orange juice... ^_^

I'm super picky... I hate flavoured water, fizzy drinks, alcohol, energy drinks, squash, ribena etc. >.<

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
A friend introduced me to Midori in uni, I liked it, but for some reason it always gave me a killer hangover.
I second you with that one, it also gives me unbearable hangovers(depending on how much I've consumed)....

Top Bottom