• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your color?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Blue for the most part. Although I'm more of an aggressor than a peacemaker.

Osaka

trollololol
Hmm...Not one really hits the nail on the head for me but if I'm going to choose I'd say blue.

Meg

Storm Silves;277463 said:
I'm mostly Orange with a smattering of Gold and Green mixed in.

That is very contradicting. XD Though it makes sense.....:lol:

I'd say blue hits the nail on the head for me though. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh >_< I didn't know we had to use the test. Ok then.
I want to say orange because I like the colour better, but I'm green. Definitely green.
Bummer.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'd say I'm blue, bits of the others but definitely mostly blue.

*links Meg's arm and skips off into the distance*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm the same, mostly blue. A bit of orange and tiny bits of green and gold sprinkled around.

aoshi

Its a very linear classification and is hard or non-logical to classify employees under such categories.

For example:

Blue :

Sensitive to need of others - Depends if its a business need or personal need.They are also termed sincere. On a logical analysis, sincere people might not have business needs from peers or would not be interested in meeting business needs(considering peers are of same degree). But if peers are new or freshman, Definition could be implied. But think freshman would be assigned responsibilities that they ought to perform without aid or support.Considering peers from a higher degree - It could not be a need but an obligation unless there is some understanding between peer and employee where employee does not logically analyse 'need' or ignores fact
that logically it is unnecessary to do but jus does it which is not a trait of blue(Which explains linearity in classification). So, for most part, 'Need' according to this classification is a personal need.I guess personal needs can be met if everyone can get along but logically 'meeting needs of others' is not a business classification.

Same could be said about other characteristics such as caring,peacemaker,romantic(ever heard "everything is fair in love and war" - business requirements need to be fair or logical) - Seeks unity(so did jesus christ - apparently he was nailed to a cross).

My point is -

Anyone who has characteristics of cindrella can also derive characteristics of a multi-tasker cuz business requirements are logical and to meet them above mentioned characteristics cannot be implied on a classification. (i.e) Its a very linear classification and suggest not classify yourself into one such category.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Idealistic. Intuitive. Romantic. Loyal.

Playful. Injects fun into work.
Enjoys Diversity, Variety, Competition.
Quick Thinking and Acting. Takes Charge.

Looks Forward And Sees Impact Of Actions Taken Now.
Explores All Facets Before Deciding. Checks for Accuracy.
Careful Planner. Systemataic. Enlivened By Work.
Systematic. Logical. Theoretical. Self-Sufficient.
Often Not In The Mainstream. Persistent. Thorough.
Intellectual. Inquisitive. Impartial. Improvement Oriented.

-------------- -------------- -------------- --------------

I'm definately green. Traits in bold/italics are particulary spot-on. :)
Not a single Gold trait. :lol:

aoshi

Osaka;277730 said:
^ lol your taking it a bit too seriously by the sounds of it. xD

Argh... The article states this classification is to build business relationships and classify employees based on mentioned characteristics.It is based on these characteristics , designations might be delegated. I would think people who refer themselves to blue might be deployed in customer care, though they don't like it.Its like Cinderella should always play poor.

Diana Vandel has created the Colors of Hue-man Traits. It can stand alone or be woven into programs such as: team building, leadership, communication, interpersonal skills, conflict management, collaboration, etc.

"In the real world....it’s the relationships - the formal and informal networks of people - that really govern how the organization runs and how value is created."

My point is humans or human relationships need not or for most part is non-linear. Some of replies here too have characteristics that is found in more than one classification.

Top Bottom