• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's with all the Justin Beiber hate?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yea, Nirvana was there but you can't sell short the other bands that made major waves like Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. Even though I like Nirvana and think they were a fantastic band pretty much responsible for the rock anthem of the 90s, they're overrated at times. Don't kill me people.
peek.gif

Well, the only song that i really love from them is Smells like a Teen spirit. The rest is okay but that's it.
So yeah, Overrated :steve:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Yea, Nirvana was there but you can't sell short the other bands that made major waves like Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. Even though I like Nirvana and think they were a fantastic band pretty much responsible for the rock anthem of the 90s, they're overrated at times. Don't kill me people.
peek.gif

i won't kill you...yet (nirvana fanboy here). but year, there are times when i go "kurt was an amazing singer...not jesus. quit sucking his ashes lady"

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
i won't kill you...yet (nirvana fanboy here). but year, there are times when i go "kurt was an amazing singer...not jesus. quit sucking his ashes lady"
I think it's because I grew up listening to their stuff enough. Was born in 92 so I see kids that are acting like Kurt was some kind of prophet or something and I'm like yea, Kurt is great and all but he wasn't the only freaking artist that exist at that time. Also I know more than just Smells Like Teen Spirit and Heart Shaped Box kiddos.

I listened to more of that classic rock more often back in the day and I have my parents to thank for that. They introduced me to that stuff at a very young age. I was addicted to the Doors, DIO, Led Zepplin, etc. when I was a kid. Also when it came to the whole grunge thing I was more with Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains etc. Wait, does that count? Ugh whatever. Nevermind. All in all Nirvana is good but, not the greatest band I've ever heard.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I think it's because I grew up listening to their stuff enough. Was born in 92 so I see kids that are acting like Kurt was some kind of prophet or something and I'm like yea, Kurt is great and all but he wasn't the only freaking artist that exist at that time. Also I know more than just Smells Like Teen Spirit and Heart Shaped Box kiddos.

I listened to more of that classic rock more often back in the day and I have my parents to thank for that. They introduced me to that stuff at a very young age. I was addicted to the Doors, DIO, Led Zepplin, etc. when I was a kid. Also when it came to the whole grunge thing I was more with Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains etc. Wait, does that count? Ugh whatever. Nevermind. All in all Nirvana is good but, not the greatest band I've ever heard.

i'm that weird kid in school who believes that he was born like 20 yrs too late because i feel like the 70's-90's was the greatest era of all time in terms of music, movies, cartoons, television, sports (which is saying a lot since i don't really like sports), and kurt is just my idol. but hey, he wasn't a belieber :p

Super90sgamer

Yeah, that's bad, but say for example Kaye West, or any other famous person that you really like did that. Would you hate them as much as you would with Justin, or wouldn't you?

Of course I hate them, I don't love or like celebrities that think themselves King of the world. Even he commit a murder, Many fangirls all around the world gonna defend him.

Top Bottom