• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey there, ChedderZX! Welcome to the Devil May Cry Forum. ;)

The dark knight

PARTY!!PARTY!!!!Were there people chugging down beer after beer!?Anyway welcome to hell m'boy!Stay away from cerebus he'll take one bite of you and youll look like you did yoga wrong in a laffy taffy factory.(I dont know what the hell that means)ut have fun and dont let Cerebus get you!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*drags Cerberus into side room and triple-locks the door*

Phew! Oh, hey there! Welcome to the forums and good to have you here - don't try to open that door though please - he just took a chunk out of our Welcome to DMC.org cake and he's being punished...

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
*leans against door cerberus is bolted in* Uhhhh i forgot to feed him again, thats why he took a chunk out the cake.....Oh!! hiya!! welcome to the most best place in hell!! make sure you have fun or i'll have to feed you to cerberus. He doesnt need feeding for two whole weeks when he eats a human, weird but funny to watch........have fun!!

The dark knight

Yeah....I kill squirrels that tick me off!Though though the ones that tick other people off and cuss I let stay alive heh heh.Have fun do.Remember me and Destiny are the keepers of cerebus.So dont feed him anything....I know his favorite food.And that last guy that went in there that wasnt me or destiny got eaten!Have fun and read the rules....which I dont reccomend.... so read the rules lol......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom