• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats the worst thing you've ever done to a cop or other security?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I pelleted a cop car once. That's where you freeze shaving cream into little pellets, put it in a car, and wait. When it thaws, it fills the whole car! I didn't get caught, thank god, but his car DID get stalled for a while. Poor guy... His name was Richardson, by the way.

Keaton

Premium
Depsite being in the General Discussion, I personally don't see much humour in making life difficult for any one enforcing the law. Sure, there are some idiots out there who 'deserve it', but they do tend to put their lives on the line for your average Joe, which is something worth respecting.

Curious idea though, freezing shaving foam.
Didn't know you could freeze it tbh seeing as when its released from the can it rapidly expands ^^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It wasn't my idea though. My cousin was drunk and said he'd beat the **** out of me if I didn't do it. I reported him later.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I frequently hurl abuse at the tool excuse of a man that is Weymouth College campus security, we even have a nickname for him, Playground Patrol.

He's such a condescending douche that he deserves everything he gets thrown at him, he has this self righteous sense of entitlement that allows him to think he's superior to everyone around him, when in reality he's an arrogant arse.

Just before we broke up for the Christmas hols, I hurled a can of Silly String, it blew up, he was covered in the stuff, good giggle for certain.

However, I don't find it funny hurling abuse at cops as Keaton said, mainly because they, more often than not, put their lives on the line to keep people safe, they're just doing their job, that, and they can actually throw your arse in jail.

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
Does vadalizin' a cop car count? cos i've done that a couple of times when I was alittle younger.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I snuck up on a security officer once - was at the mall near midnight and our movie had come out late, so there were very few people out. He was talking smut with his buddy, and I sneaked up behind him and scared him ****less (hahahahaha....ah, the good ol' memories) Given, he was a friend of mine.

The WORST thing I've ever done was when my cousin was called in on a case and I text him to please remove my hairbrush from a crime scene as a joke. He totally freaked out on me about it and nearly dragged me to the station for questioning. I was a teenager though, so wtf did I know?

As for insulting or committing any actual offence against an officer of the law? Never happened, never will. I know too many ppl in that field, and they're all heroes in my eyes. Got to respect someone willing to take a bullet for you.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I haven't really done anything.... although my dad used to be a poilce officer and security guard... so the worst thing i have done is being born and being his daughter ;) :D

Meg

They worst thing I've ever done to a cop was say "hello" not "hello, sir." I know, I'm horrible. ;)

Top Bottom