• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats the order of devil may cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The purpose of this thread has been resolved, rendering it useless = Thread Locked ;)

Red_Devil

Gun for Hire
According to some posts Capcom is ignoring DMC 2. According to other things ive heard 2 takes place after 4. I have a question for the later, How exactly do know that 2 is after 4? Just an assumption or is their a solid fact stating it somewhere?

Zato-OW

King
I read "somewhere" that DMC4 is set a few months after DMC anime and DMC anime was stated to be set a "couple" of months after DMC1. So I guess its all in the same year. Although Agnus did say he has only been researching on the "DA's and harnessing demonic powers, mainly referring to Nelo Angelo's shards or w/e" for some months so I guess it all fits into place.

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
I dont see why every1 says DMC2 is rubbish. Personally I prefer it to DMC1 but that is just my opinion! The only thing that bugs me is Lucias voice!

Devil Slayer

I heard that 4 takes place after 2...(granted it's wikipedia but still...)God I wish capcom would just release a timetable for this series already:\ anyway I think 4 takes place after 2 cause Dante looks older in 4 than he does in 2(to me anyway)

Zato-OW

King
Nonono Don't ever trust Wiki. Its 3/1/4///////////////2. 2 was said to bet set far far in the future and Dante in DMC2 is suppose to be surpassed Sparda in power. Actually if they where to bring DMC2 Dante in Ps3 graphics, he would look alot different in detail. DMC2 Dante actually looks older on the cover of the game and in concepts, even though it wasn't intended to be that way.

Phantom Dante

Son of Sparda
Zato, seriously he does look older on the cover.
But they didn't add enough "old" marks on him, like in
DMC 4 they added the little beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom