• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats the difference between the legendary dark knight and dante more power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sparda

they say that the legendary dark knight shoots faster and has more power with his unique sword the yamato i dont know if this is true but mabe somebody could tell me the difference,besides he looks real freakin cool.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The difference between The Dark Knight and Dante? Well, for starters, one is Vergil and the other is Dante. XD The dif. between The Dark Knight and Dante is the same dif. between Vergil and Dante.

Vergil is known for incredible speed while Dante seems to have more brute strenght. Although sometimes I think Dante can be just as fast as well as Vergil being just as strong. But anyways, that is what they're known for.

I believe Vergil was given the name LDK because he a son of Sparda, and we all know Sparda was the original LDK, so, being next in line, it is only natural that Vergil gets such a title while living in hell. Heck, in a way, Dante can also be classified as a LDK. Although he's not dark, hmmmmm maybe he can be called the Legendark Light Knight. ^^ Cuz Vergil is labled the Dark twin, so I guess Dante is the Light twin.

...I'll shut up now.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
So sorry. (All that typing for nothing.)

Well, i'll told you most of what I said in the PM. Sparda is the twins' father, The Legend. In the future the twins may unlock their true power and become as strong as Sparda if not stronger, after all, there is two of them (Sons of Sparda)

As for looking cooler, I think they all look pretty bad @$$.

BTW, no offense, but please be alittle more specific next time.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think he just meant the Sparda - Legendary Dark Knight costume in DMC1:p

Well, the only difference is that he has Yamato and Luce & Ombra. He doesn't shoot faster or is stronger or anything like that. He also has a demon shadow even when he's in human form and transforms to 'Sparda DT' even while using Alastor & Ifrit (but only the appearance is what changed from Dante's Ifrit & Alastor forms).

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
He has a demon shadow in human form? Damn that must have been hard to hide for 2000 years living in the human world.

Can you show me a video of that with a cutscene?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;63644 said:
He has a demon shadow in human form? Damn that must have been hard to hide for 2000 years living in the human world.

Yes, he has that shadow in DMC3 too;)

Vinny

well i have beaten all modes on DMC4 including bloody palace im sorry to say i was dissapointed because the game was to easy but still an amazing game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom