• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What you can make with a mix of paint and photobucket

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
:lol:

While learning how to use photoshop I decided to construct my last paint/photobucket sig.

Do you see the one with the girl?
I made that using those two.

Paint: The sizing; Blassreiter logo; the border, and various copy/pasting.

Photobucket: The odd blue color, and the eights.

See, even if you don't own photoshop you can make something cool.:lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
It also looks like you might have used the blur edges tool on the girl sig.

anyways...

I actually have a handfull of pics i used Paint/Photobucket to make:

First:
neon3-1.jpg

This was my first sig i wanted it to look kinda like the DMC neon sign I just got a pic of the cybor ninja and put my tag in it using paint then i just used the neon feature in photobucket.

Second:
beaversparda2-1.jpg

I just copy and pasted some beavers into paint and copied and resized a generic katana and rebellion and painted the coats myself. I then used the word bubble in photobucket.

Third:
boxboxbox-1.jpg

this was another sig of mine. all I did was resized the pic then added the text in photobucket.

Last:
IcanhasDevilbringerkitty-1.jpg

this picture is a little different. i found a thread where this guy attached the devil bringer to a picture of him so i was all "ill put it on a cat!!!" so i found a pic of a cat
image002.jpg

and a picture of devil bringer

220px-Devil_Bringer.png

I then used the smart scissors in photobucket to cut most of the crap out from the arm and copy and pasted it in front of the cat.
I then copy and pasted various parts from the picture to cover up the other cats head and the top cats arm i then went into splash up

(which is like an online version of photoshop but the only useful tool is smudge)

to smudge the lines. then i went into paint and colored in various pixels to make the arm look like it wasn't just floating in mid air but rather coming from the cat.(and in the process i covered up the whiskers on the right side of the cats head)
I then went into photobucket to add the text =]

those are basically all the pics i've ever made that are worth seeing.

Top Bottom