• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would you do with dmc5?

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
Do what you want. I personally am planning on having a plain old claymore like DmC Dante's and Artemis since I really like those two weapons.

Ha-ha.
trololo-laugh-o.gif

Good one. Everyone knows old dante's not cool anymore.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/457/challenge.jpg

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
First and foremost I would keep NT far away from it.

Nothing wrong with them, but I want the series to be back in japan's hands for DMC5.

Secondly i would set it after DMC2 and have it begin in Hell with Dante trying to escape and having to fight his way through hordes of Demons to do so.

I would have his attitude and personality from DMC1 brought back as well.

I would also like to see Vergil escape from Hell maybe through something Dante did to get out himself and have Vergil or a much more powerful Nelo Angelo become the main antagonist.

Also would add Nero as a side character (and unlockable) just for the sake of attempting to flesh out his background which even though I'm not a fan of his I still want to know his connection to Sparda.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I've had a couple ideas but I'm too tired to type them out right now. I'll get back at this later because I actually want to share. Nice idea's btw guys.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im not sure if this would be a game but i wanted to do an adventure where Dante explored the land of OZ.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

that actually did make me laugh.

what i meant was that im interested in dante doing more than cleaning up his dad's mess and fighting cranky old guys who want to be gods.

so even if we have to have dante do an adventure where he has to clean up sparda's mess than lets get creative because Sparda is over 2000 years old so he could have been in any real or fictional historical event or place.

you could have sparda in china or africa or during the third crusades or the french revolution or meet up with sun wokung or hang out in atlantis.

hell you could even have sparda meet dante's namesake.

plus i wanted to do a story with OZ because we have references to alice in wonderland in the manga and im a fan of the fairytale reinventions that have been popping up (Once upon a time, OZ, Peter Panzerfaust, RWBY etc)

and oZ is described as an american fairytale by its creator.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i wanted to do spinoff for the ds that covered how Dante and Vergil lived after their mother till the event that happened a year before DMC3.

*dante would be the main protagonist
*takes place between DMC3 and DMC1
*runs on unreal engine 3 and on 60 fps
*keep the punk vibe
that seems like a cool idea since DMC3 did feel like a cool pilot for a tv show to me.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
that seems like a cool idea since DMC3 did feel like a cool pilot for a tv show to me.
i'd be more interested in doing a pseudo sequel like superman returns. i'd follow the same general story line. the little things would be changed. like dante's attitude would be altered slightly...slightly. and dante would wear a hybrid of his DMC and DMC3 atture. the DMC3 jacket, with a black button up shirt and black pants. black shoes with some red in them would be good. he's rocking the DMC2 hair though. no arguments about that there. i would make something that both DMC and DmC fans could enjoy. because i like to believe in peace and **** like that

Top Bottom