• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What would Dante do for Valentines Day

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
If he got up off of his lazy butt and stopped eating pizza every once in a while, what do you think Dante would do for Valentines Day? Being the charming and classy man that he puts himself off to be, just what would he get Trish, or Lady...or that other woman down the street who brought him the apple pie.

What would he do O_O?

iry

I would love to take lady out on a date:p Shes hot in DMC4!
Maybe some flowers, and pizza to dinner!

aka958

Don't trust people
He would go out with Trish on a date and he would order a Strawberry sunday(dunno how to spell it), or at least that is what i think he would. Otherwise he would order a Pizza and that strawberry sunday as a dessert but you took the pizza out of the picture...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The most romantic thing Dante could do for Lady is pay back the money that he owes her :D

I could really see Dante slaying a demon, wrapping up it's head in a lovely gift box thingy, then giving it to a special someone for Valentines Day.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;202313 said:
The most romantic thing Dante could do for Lady is pay back the money that he owes her :D

I could really see Dante slaying a demon, wrapping up it's head in a lovely gift box thingy, then giving it to a special someone for Valentines Day.

:lol::lol::lol: And send it to Trish with a note saying "thinking of you". Hehehe :D

Nice one VB, I think you got it spot on.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks CV
I'd be quite flattered if Dante gave me a demons head for Valentines Day... (be better if it was Vergil though)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Indeed he would. I could picture him wrapping up one of his swords, giving it to whoever, letting them unwrap it, and then taking it back as a gag gift.

I know I'd flip if I got to hold Rebellion

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh. I think he'd probably take his calls like usual, but instead of cleaning up the corpses, he leaves them there and puts a big pink heart bow on their head. *Dies laughing thinking of a Blade with a bow on it's head*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
lol brilliant - he should just do that anyway - nevermind valentines - theres an idea for DMC 5 - pink bowes everywhere!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
vanlntines day is probably not a fun subject for poor dante. out of the women he knows. trish looks like his mom so no romance there ( that whould be just too messed up). and lady is just trying to get his money ( even though he dosen't have any) . hey wait a minute i forgot about one...lucia!! they looked like they had a thing going on. i've got it dante will get out of the underworld just in time for valentines day and he will buy her a box of choclates and then some type of large deamon will appear and they will fight it together. so romantic

Top Bottom