• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what will the future bring for those left behind?

Kyo

medicated insanity
At the ending of Metalgearsolid4 snake has a few weaks to live? i wasn't sure of what happen there, to scared to pay attetion, but! what happens to meryl and johnny? do they just quite the army completely? and otacon? what is the faith of our favorite computer crazyed side kick?
and olga's child? campbell?

it would be a pleasure for those of you intrested to post what you think the rest of those left behind as Solid snake leave's war forever to post.

please, send your ideal's.

Kyo

medicated insanity
i kinda wished snake would have had a child, that way in some small way his story, the story told by his gene's would live on as a reminder of how bad things can get.

altho, him having a child might make his son suffer like snake did...to bad, tolit dream eh?

yea but maybe a new story with the son of raiden and the daughter of olga as the main protagonists cuz u know even with the patriots gone the war will never end

Kyo

medicated insanity
biohazardmaster;141674 said:
cuz u know even with the patriots gone the war will never end
war never will, its human nature to cause harm to one another and if you ask me its meaningless to try and stop it to the amount we do to day, it will only lead to falure.

but yes, it would be a good story.

Top Bottom