• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What were you guys reaction to fighting bosses in the Secret Rooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine was pretty much "holy crap" said a couple hundred times, and then another couple hundred when I found out Possessed Arius was one of the bosses in the Secret Room. SR 25 I believe. What did you guys do/say when you found out bosses were in the Secret Rooms?

Meg

When I found out that bosses were in the secret rooms I just thought "Really? This sucks..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I, personally, nearly **** myself during the fight with TWO PHANTOMS and then proceeded to die repeatedly until I decided "Screw it, I'll do it later when I have more Vital Stars or a Gold Orb."

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Kinda surprised, especially when I am fighting TWO The Despair Embodied in the last Secret Room. I had a really WTF moment at the time.:O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh. Reminds me of when I'm playing BP and Orragguera and Tartarussian appear. I thought that was a glitch, but no such luck. I made Tarty kill Orry though! Then, when Plutonian and Bolverk appeared, I had Bolverk kill Pluto. However, I had the honor of the last hit. :p Boss combos suck...

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
first, i flipped out when i had to fight the despair(s?) embodied(s?)

second, i was half asleep when i saw majin dante, so after dunking my head in da toilet n realizin its him, im thinkin "huh, this shud be fun"...needless to say, i felt neutered afterwards

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
D.E.Mortal;270319 said:
first, i flipped out when i had to fight the despair(s?) embodied(s?)

second, i was half asleep when i saw majin dante, so after dunking my head in da toilet n realizin its him, im thinkin "huh, this shud be fun"...needless to say, i felt neutered afterwards

I don't remember fighting Majin Dante in the Secret Rooms. o_O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
D.E.Mortal;270323 said:
i kno, im just seein whose payin attention :p
...dont remember dos despairs either:(

There are 20 in each difficulty for Dante. The last one you fight on DMD, Secret Room 60, has one Despair Embodied. Kill that, and two more spawn. Kill those, and you've finished all the Secret Rooms.

Lucifer(the weapon)

Storm Silves;270371 said:
There are 20 in each difficulty for Dante. The last one you fight on DMD, Secret Room 60, has one Despair Embodied. Kill that, and two more spawn. Kill those, and you've finished all the Secret Rooms.

****.That. :L

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lucifer(the weapon);292680 said:
****.That. :L

If you skip one on Normal mode, you can go through them all, then go back and fight the two Despair Embodied on Normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom