• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What weapon would you go devil hunting with

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Eh.. i don't think i'd go demon hunting as a human EVER.. its the worst mistake any human could do >_>

Lady_3.jpg

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
In the world of DMC you can do all sorts of crazy unrealistic stuff but in real life you're pretty much screwed.

In real life its unknown how demons are...that is if demons exists....I mean if the demons were as combatant/dangerous as they were in DMC...don't you think mankind would be screwed by now?

Soooooo...who cares?

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
In the world of DMC you can do all sorts of crazy unrealistic stuff but in real life you're pretty much screwed.

if you're holding a weapon out of that universe thinking about going to hunt demons, I think we can go ahead and toss realistic limitations out the window

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
In real life its unknown how demons are...that is if demons exists....I mean if the demons were as combatant/dangerous as they were in DMC...don't you think mankind would be screwed by now?

Soooooo...who cares?

if you want realism, go for the knife in supernatural...or we could just skip realism and enjoy a ride on DragonMaster2010's demonic fire pony

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
if you want realism, go for the knife in supernatural...or we could just skip realism and enjoy a ride on DragonMaster2010's demonic fire pony

Yeah if anything if demons exists they're most likely the ones in Supernatural bringing a weapon like Rebellion, Osiris, Pandora, Kalina Ann, Agni and Rudra, and etc would be overkill.

Reactions: Jak

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
What I would do devil hunting with:

B!tches be pickin' weapons, I be pickin' Farrons.
lightning_by_claire_farron00-d3im11r.jpg

Did I just call one of my favorite characters ever, a weapon? DO I have any regrets? NO.

Top Bottom