• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What weapon would you go devil hunting with

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'm torn between osiris and alastor. but in the end, i might go with osiris. fast, agile, if upgraded to max feed, it deals out the same amount of damage as rebellion.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
F*ck a crummy plain ass scythe.

20080329152746%21DT_Nevan.gif

NEVAN ALL THE WAY B*TCHES!!!

Its an epic guitar, hot demon babe, and a SCYTHE mixed in with Alastor's lightning powers and using DT grants you the ability to FLY and shoot lightning bolts.

Its Alastor and Osiris mixed into one BUT WITH EXTRA BADASSERY!!!

No but in all fairness either Agni & Rudra or Cerberus.....well mainly A&R because they talk....its good to have actual company and them speaking can actually be extremely beneficial. They also got speed, range, and devastating power.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
i'm torn between osiris and alastor. but in the end, i might go with osiris. fast, agile, if upgraded to max feed, it deals out the same amount of damage as rebellion.

That is true but its useless against Demon Colored Enemies.

il1jaw.gif

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
F*ck a crummy plain ass scythe.

20080329152746%21DT_Nevan.gif

NEVAN ALL THE WAY B*TCHES!!!

Its an epic guitar, hot demon babe, and a SCYTHE mixed in with Alastor's lightning powers and using DT grants you the ability to FLY and shoot lightning bolts.

Its Alastor and Osiris mixed into one BUT WITH EXTRA BADASSERY!!!

No but in all fairness either Agni & Rudra or Cerberus.....well mainly A&R because they talk....its good to have actual company and them speaking can actually be extremely beneficial. They also got speed, range, and devastating power.

how can you do that? agni and rudra are cool and all...but atleast pop a cap in their mouths to shut them up. if osiris had alastor's power, then i'd take it right away. only reason i don't go with nevan is because...i can't really play the guitar...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
how can you do that? agni and rudra are cool and all...but atleast pop a cap in their mouths to shut them up. if osiris had alastor's power, then i'd take it right away. only reason i don't go with nevan is because...i can't really play the guitar...

Do what???

As for Agni and Rudra, pfffttt I don't mind them at all. They can be entertaining and fun and create for a good comedic banter when facing powerful foes.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Artemis
Artemin.png

Vergil Beowulf (best kick attacks I've ever seen in an action game imho)

rising-sun.jpg

A Shaolin Taizu Short Crudgel (otherwise known as a "short staff") that's made of Demonic Titanium; forged in the very fires of the Ninth Circle of Inferno.

dvd10269.jpg

So yeah, basically an Evil Stick. Wooooooooo!

Ghost-002.jpg

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
well then...
8245L.jpg

and for backup...
8249L.jpg

two o' dees babies will do. obviously gold ain't my color, but i can work with a black sword and two black guns with purple detail

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
agni and rudra. Fire and wind combo is pretty sweet, but more importantly I wouldn't have a ****ing clue what I was doing, so I'd probably need to ask their advice constantly

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Ebony and Ivory and Yamato. I'd use Rebellion, but I wouldn't be able to lift it up... :/ And Osiris. Love that fighting style.

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom