• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What we already know? Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
Z218;283406 said:
the biggest problem of devil may cry is that it never had one team sticking with it for the long-run so it had no direction and that was the only thing keeping the series back.
so in a way the reboot might be a blessing because if ninja theory sticks with the series they probably have a direction for it because they are pretty good with storytelling.
Dante didnt need a makeover but he could have used a new wardrobe.

i agreed with that dmc never had a group sticking long-term.....because they did indeed have no sense of direction with the series. and even when that direction was clearly evident in part 3....they just had to ruin the fourth installment.

however i thought the rebooted dmc was a good idea....but it was not what some people needed it right now. and i know many think i'm wrong.

besides the gameplay and whatnot about dmc.....i think most fans liked the storyline of Dante and his brother. how many movies/stories/games have we seen that has that 'mysterious' cooler, brother/friend etc?
I know it sounds stupid.....

in dmc 3 when vergil left.......many fans wait with anticipation for his return in dmc 4....because that is what sequels are for.....to finish the suspense.

apparently no one expected Nero or an ultra cheesy old dante in dmc 4.

and after the disappointment of dmc4.........many fans are looking foward to see if the fifth installment will finish the storyline with vergil appearing and dante being less cheesy.

but no....capcom gave it away....so too sad so bad......haterz will have to live with it no matter what.

again i think that the new rebooted dmc is okay......but what me and some people really wanted right now....was a game that will end the previous dmc storyline.....and then we can start the new rebooted one.

and me and those people lost because dmc is already in ninja theory's hand.

and we can do nothing about it. but i'm willing to see both sides of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom