• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was your weirdest Video Game Glitch

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
all of you probably have had the cod glitch on multiplayer where when you kill someone, they respawn and thier body jumps
the only bad part about getting outside a map is i can never figure out how to get back in
y'know u can edit a post so u can quote multiple posts at a time? it helps ^_^
and on CoD glitches, ever shoot someone with a FREAKIN EXPLOSIVE and they don't die?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup, ScrewYourPhysics, multiple posts are against the rules of this forum. Please try to avoid them in the future. If you want to add something simply edit your post. For more information regarding this check this guide. Hope it helps.

*posts merged*

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
^Wha'?

I mostly fall through the floor. I fell through the floor and into the sky in Skyrim, that was trippy.
I was wandering through a cave in SMT: Lucifer's Call when for some reason i fell through the floor again but i could see the roof but couldn't get back up. And I could wander out of the map... scary, things like that shouldn't happen.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Since Lucifer's Call was mentioned I'll mention my scariest and most annoying glitch in my copy. In the 3rd level of the Labyrinth (you know, the place where Dante breaks your nerves, but I mean slightly after that) there is a huge hallway at some point which leads to the 4th level - assuming you can open the doors and such. There, a certain combination of random encounter monsters appear that freeze my game. To get there means you have spend hours doing stuff without saving. Which can be super frustrating. And no matter how many times I tried, the only monster-team encounter I faced there was that certain one.

Thankfully I had one of those items that let you pass by places without meeting any monsters and this is what saved me. Each time I reply now, I carry like 10 of those..

TheRebelliousDevil

Well Mafia 1, the game, has several quite hilarious bugs. With Mafia being my (first?) best game of all time, let me show you some (3 out of 200 uploaded) videos I've made:

<- this is not really a bug, still brilliant.

<- You have to watch closely at the main character's (the guy's with black shirt) eyes. You might not notice that the eyes are what causes him to look like a robot the first time :)

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Bazooka'ed a low health Scout in FRONT of me. He died, but his life was stuck at zero, and he was still shooting and causing damage.
The game is TF2 guys. :3

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Right now i'm playing resistance 3 and there is a giant spider call widowmaker and the glitch is, sometimes you'll be able to hit its weak points, and sometimes you won't. You'll have to restart the level again and try it over and over until it works. Such a stupid thing to miss.

Top Bottom