• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was your first video game?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
big deal
I had the ORIGINAL BATTLE TOADS , AND SUPER CONTRA, and you got ......... A sega CD add on
It may be the best sonic game but nothing makes peripherals useful
I never bought Sega CD because I didn't know it existed until years later. I played Sonic CD on emulation.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Re: Sonic CD:
The first time i played it was on the PS2 In the Sonic Gems Collection.
Think Sega could make a new sonic collection with EVERTHING on it. (Maybe up to Sonic Adventure 2.)
I'd definitely buy it

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Siphonfilter, the orginal modern warfare, with box shaped heads! and a gun that looked like it was made out of card board.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sonic3D.jpg

Memories Yo!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
That's what their doing on XboxLive now. Sega never makes a proper collection I don't know why.

because they're tightfisted and hate their fans.
(Notable instances include: Not letting the fan company release the Streets of Rage 4 fan game, or and No Shenmue 3.)

*let the flaming begin:shifty: *

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
because they're tightfisted and hate their fans.
(Notable instances include: Not letting the fan company release the Streets of Rage 4 fan game, or and No Shenmue 3.)

*let the flaming begin:shifty: *

Same could be said about Capcom then they have tons and tons of arcade beat'em'ups to remaster in HD

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
In terms of my first video game...Mario. xD always Mario.
In terms of the first game finished. DMC1. It really did fill my dark soul with liiiiiiight~!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The first games I remember playing on my uncles' computers were M.U.L.E., Star Goose and Griffon for Commodore 64, I was just a little kid playing those and I never beat any of them.

The first videogame I actually bought for myself on a console I owned was many years later - Resident Evil Director's Cut for PS1, followed by Final Fantasy 7 and Resident Evil 2. I never owned my own console till I was 19 and had a job.

Top Bottom