• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was your first memory?

Meg

I have two. I'm not sure which came first. One is of me falling down the steps and the other is of me getting trapped under my sister's bed. Explains a lot. XD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;287175 said:
I have two. I'm not sure which came first. One is of me falling down the steps and the other is of me getting trapped under my sister's bed. Explains a lot. XD

Apparently when I was little, I fell down the stairs also. This was witnessed by my sister and my dad. I fell from the top of the stairs, and did a sort of, cartwheel all the way down to the bottom. When I landed, I didn't cry either. Just looked confused. I vaguely remember this.

I also remember my first time in hospital. And other times of being at my nan's as a child. But, I was probably the youngest when my mum still lived with my dad. So, probably when I was playing outside, and then got a swollen gland.

Storm Silves;287176 said:
My brother being born. When I was two.

^_^

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I think it was......................

*forgets*

*Remember`s*

Breaking my sister things XD

The other one is that i too much of a perv when i was young.

Once i saw a girl around her 20`s that had loss a leg >.<

You see i was very young and i tryed to see if it was true ><

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Going up north to see my relatives, this was when I was like...about when I was a few months old to a year. XD

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My first memory is of my little cousin pulling my hair shortly after she was born. I was three ._.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I fell down the stairs when i was little... i laughed when i reach the bottom, I didn't cry.

I remember a few things, but one of the main ones is being held over my mum's shoulder with a towel underneath me and having my back patted until i was sick.
I used to get that alot because of the medication i was on for asthma. Plus, I wasn't very well before i was put on meds anyway. Now, I have a fear of being sick.
That memory must've been from when i was about 2 and 1/2 years old.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Somebody making toast in front of a fire heater in our attic flat, and the silhouette of the old lady who lived downstairs at our communal front door.

I think I was 1 or 2 years old.

Also, giraffes and puddles at a zoo. I think I was 3.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I was 3 when my Dad brought me to the museum and I was afraid when I saw the the motionless animals. Now the museum is a very important place for me...I go there when I miss the times spent with my father...Love and miss you Dad.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Earliest memory....when we moved into a respectable neighbourhood. I remember walking around our new lounge while they were bringing our disgusting brown couches inside, and my eyes were nailed to the ceiling. It was a wooden plank ceiling, with goth 'candle' chandeliers. My very first memory. I remember it because I thought the ceiling was pretty, and I'd never seen anything like it before.
I was also 3. ^_^

fon

Crazy Chick
Ok, this my sound really cheesy, but I actually remember being born. I remember seeing a bright light (yeah, cheesy, but it's true) and actually seeing the doctors. I think about it and realize how scared I was. Odd thing is, I couldn't remember past that and most of my childhod memories until I became 6 are just a really big blur.

I have no idea if something is wrong with me but I have extremely bad memory, which sucks. (Should start a diary, maybe)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
kicking another kids ball onto the rooftop of the childcare building.
i ****ing ruled that playground with an iron fist.

*bad-ass exit music*
hank-moody-californication-1_big.jpg

moseslmpg

How can you be sure these aren't false memories? Especially if your parents "remind" you of them.

I don't remember my first, second, or third memories. I'm not sure how one can remember a memory, since if it is forgotten, presumably there would be no memory of it. I tend to remember facts more than events, hence my distaste for history class.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I know for sure mine isn't false. I remember it clear as day. The way the sun was just setting, the positions the clouds were in outside, the stark white sterilized hospital room, the smell of permanent disinfectant... Everything.

Meg

moseslmpg;287647 said:
How can you be sure these aren't false memories? Especially if your parents "remind" you of them.

I don't remember my first, second, or third memories. I'm not sure how one can remember a memory, since if it is forgotten, presumably there would be no memory of it. I tend to remember facts more than events, hence my distaste for history class.

Because both of my first two memories I remember were traumatic and I still have fears of being trapped and falling down stairs.

aka958

Don't trust people
My first memories is actually just dreams. Yeah, I remember a dream I had when I was three but I have no idea what the hell I was doing during that time.

Anyone knows about... no, you probably don't. But that black cartoon wolf haunted my dreams for several years!!! ;_;

Top Bottom