• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was your first ever console?

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Yep, that is the question I am asking :)
Just remember the good ol' days when the classics were around....good times, good times :D

Hmm mine was the Dreamcast, since my brother got his PS2 (which was new back then) and gave me the console. I played it when I was about 5.

So what was your first ever console?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
the good old sega i played mega bomberman for days on end i loved it to bits and so mega bomber man became my all time favourite game character

then i got a game boy advanced then my trusty ps2 then my ds then an old xbox from my freind and now a wii but i still play the sega today

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
PS2 still got it but now its chunk it doesn't work anymore :(

But i still use my remote to play pc game

Deadlegend

I remember playing Sonic Adventures and Legacy of Kain on the Dreamcast so long ago...:) I wanna turn small again!

Meg

Mine was the original PlayStation: not the PSone. The original with Crash Team Racing! I still play that game sometimes. It's awesome. (I also play it on my PS3 sine my original PS broke yeaaars ago. XD

Deadlegend

I love the fact that some people still play the classic games :D It just tells me and many others that classics will never die.

200px-Game-Boy-Color-Purple.jpg

If this is cosidered a console :)

Top Bottom