• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Was Your Fav Sond In The DMC4 Soundtrack?

Rebellion16

Devil Slayer
Hey Guys Wazzup
What Was Your Fav Song In The DMC4 Sound Track?
For Me It Was Shall Never Surrender But In The End It Gets Boaring Doncha Think?
I Would Like To Know Your Opinion

Koemi

half-breed
Originally it's "Shall Never Surrender", but now I like "Froza del Destino (Dante Battle 2)" and "God Rises ~ Death with High Pride" more (though my ringtone is still SNS)

Janny

Dines with dementia
It's impossible to have just one fave song, so: Out Of Darkness, Blackened Angel, The Time Has Come, Shall Never Surrender, Sworn Through Swords, Lock and Load, and that choir sounds that play at the game's opening.

Rebellion16

Devil Slayer
Koemi;113326 said:
Originally it's "Shall Never Surrender", but now I like "Froza del Destino (Dante Battle 2)" and "God Rises ~ Death with High Pride" more (though my ringtone is still SNS)

i still think that shall never surrender is the best
thanx for posting

Rebellion16

Devil Slayer
Janny;113338 said:
It's impossible to have just one fave song, so: Out Of Darkness, Blackened Angel, The Time Has Come, Shall Never Surrender, Sworn Through Swords, Lock and Load, and that choir sounds that play at the game's opening.
wow u got a lota favs well.....its your opinion

Sparda™

Don't double post man.

I have lots of favorite...Blackened Angel, Baroque And Beats, Forza Del Destino, Temptation, Power of Destroyer (Limit Break Mix), The Time Has Come, Swipe of Sword, Sworn Through Swords and Shall Never Surrender.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I love all DMC music, especially DMC4's.
I've got the OST soundtrack so mine is:
Out Of Darkness
Shall Never Surrender
Awaken
The Idol Of Time And Space
Final Result
I love all the others though *.*

francis

I really liked the beggining sequence song, and i have no idea what all the songs are called sorry :x

Rebellion16

Devil Slayer
francis;114172 said:
I really liked the beggining sequence song, and i have no idea what all the songs are called sorry :x
no prob dud the important is to share your thoughts with us thats all:D

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Out of Darkness and Shall Never Surrender are good songs. I am with you NerosDevil. ^^

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I liked the music from DMC3 much better, shall never surrender the obvious best from DMC4 but still not as good as DMC3 opening

Top Bottom