• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was the last thing you sold!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Picross DS, Spectrobes, Bioshock 2, Guitar Hero Metallica, Mirror's Edge, Fantastic 4 (PSP), Ghost Rider (psp), Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise, Chef's Luv Shack (N64), Theme Park World (PS1), Ninja Gaiden 2, Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles, Shadow the Hedgehog, Tony Hawks Proving Ground, The Simpsons Skateboarding, Underworld: The Eternal War, DNA: Dark Native Apostle, Blade Trinity, The Lost Boys, The Simpsons Movie, Nightmare Before Christmas, Cardcaptors the Movie, Cardcaptors vol 1 & 2, Ghost Ship, Xmen 1 & 2, Xmen the last stand...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Sold a leather kitsune mask. I didn't want to sell it but it wasn't doing much around the place, I need more room, and I can always use more money. . .

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Playstation move, Eye pet move, WET (360), too human(360), Lego Pirates of the Carribean(wii), Iss Pro (ps1), A few dvds, Dragon Quest 8, Prince of Persia trilogy (ps2), Luigi's Mansion (gc) and some other stuff.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
3 inch tall Victorian Alice in Wonderland themed "DRINK ME" bottle. I know someone that actually digs these up out of the ground, and then I clean them up and make them into DRINK ME bottles. If anyone wants to buy one, I've got more to sell. (Alice fans really love them). They're also just the cutest little bottles anyway for the windowledge or shelf. They are £12, which includes the postage.

eT1zH.png

Top Bottom