• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What was the last thing you sold!

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Sometimes when you need money to get something you want so bad you would think of selling from your precious long time owned stuff , and I just did that today to buy XBOX Kenict.

Today I sold my PSP FAT and I'm very sad about that although I did't play with my PSP since the beginning of this year I think . . . . a long time.

So I made this thread to talk about it and if you have sold something recently share it with us here.

Kammosjuttu

I just sold some manga books two days ago, and before that I sold random little stuff like trading cards or mini figurines. Gotta sell the stuff not needed anymore so there's space for things you really want to have. ;)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
call me cruel but my trustworthy game stopped working sold it for twice the price i got it:D

turns out it was a rare game;)...further more it worked with him:confused:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Umm, about seven ps2 games... can't remember what they were. All I know is they were worth 40p each

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Crikey. It's been ages since I've flogged anything. Err... I'm pretty sure that the last two things that I ended up chucking via eBay was a Heroes series 1-[whatever] boxset, and a load of Family Guy DVDs. Well, my wife sold 'em on my behalf. Envelopes scare the crap out of me.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I just sold my treadmill seeing that im in good shape i didn't need it.bought a new set of weights :D from that money

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Last thing I sold was a dress over a year ago - I bought it, hated it and flogged it for three times the price :D

Just whacked a load of stuff on Ebay - PS3 code for an Arkham City character skin, some Wii games and a Wii console plus accessories

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Sold my XBOX to buy a Wii.

A year ago I sold my high end brass instrument from high school for cigarette money

Trading in massive amounts of games for a single new one.

Every time I do something like that I end up REALLY regretting it later.

I've gotten better in recent years at resisting impulses like those.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Currently got some bids for my Wii stuff...still haven't listed the Arkham City code but I don't expect I shall get much for it - maybe a couple of quid.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Last thing I sold was a dress over a year ago - I bought it, hated it and flogged it for three times the price :D

Just whacked a load of stuff on Ebay - PS3 code for an Arkham City character skin, some Wii games and a Wii console plus accessories

that wii isn't the one my nan bought is it XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haha, no - ours had to be taken off temporarily after Jessica owned up to losing a part of it. We've just had the replacement through so we'll re-list it later. Don't expect we'll get more than £50-£60 for it though

Laurence Barnes

Premium
haha my nan says she was gonna get us a wii for christmas when you mentioned wii XD......i wonder if someone on this forum ever bought something that another guy on this forum sold?

Top Bottom