• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What the hell is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
You know in Mission 19: The Corrupted World, where you get the Elixir and use it on the mirror and go into a strange dimension which is a non-realistic reflection image of the real world? Well you know how it takes place on Mallet Island where you can see the seaside in the courtyard where you fight Nelo Angelo? Well in the dimension, instead of the sea out ahead, you see this eerie portal whir, and a grand canyon style background... well, what exactly is that grand canyon landscape thing and what are those tall pillars? Let alone why is the dimension not exactly the same as the real world when it's nothing more than a reflection of reality? (Even though this reflection parallel dimension is not real). <_<

Solidus

Rebellion
Yeah I wondered what the hell was that whirling thing in the sky where you fight the nobodies. And the different looking background.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
I love the eerie effects when you go underwater, enter the Nightmare dream world, mirror reflection and Nobodies take your DT away. :D

I wonder why the gameplay becomes eerier when Nobodies skew your DT than when you enter a parallel dimension or go under the water.

Solidus

Rebellion
What I'd like to know in DMC3 is why does Hell look so bright and clean and what is that eye thing that seems to be swallowing up everything as the game progresses?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Solidus;9661 said:
What I'd like to know in DMC3 is why does Hell look so bright and clean and what is that eye thing that seems to be swallowing up everything as the game progresses?

I told you my version

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Assholo;9643 said:
You know in Mission 19: The Corrupted World, where you get the Elixir and use it on the mirror and go into a strange dimension which is a non-realistic reflection image of the real world? Well you know how it takes place on Mallet Island where you can see the seaside in the courtyard where you fight Nelo Angelo? Well in the dimension, instead of the sea out ahead, you see this eerie portal whir, and a grand canyon style background... well, what exactly is that grand canyon landscape thing and what are those tall pillars? Let alone why is the dimension not exactly the same as the real world when it's nothing more than a reflection of reality? (Even though this reflection parallel dimension is not real). <_<

the mission 19: Corrupted World that u said.............puts me dizzy but when i am sick
but the Nobody are tought to defeat but i have a way to defeat them without touching..............but i wont tell it :p

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Those strange Grand Canyon like pillars in the mirror dimension in Mission 19 Corrupted World - What are they?

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
d4rkn1ght;10413 said:
the mirror of the real world but the upside down

You mean flipped horizontally? It's inside the puddle in the cathedral which is upside down, plus there's no pillars on the Nelo Angelo battle 1 ground in the real world either, let alone the parallel world of it.

Solidus

Rebellion
He clearly dosen't know that you are talking about the place where you first fight Nelo, and later the place where you fight nobodies.

Nelo assholo, I got a little theory that I just came up with - what if in that mirror place with the grand canyon, that thing in the sky is sucking up some of the water and thus exposing all that rocky canyon stuff down below?

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Hey yeah, maybe. :huh:

What's more, those Grand Canyon terrain things look like the terrain you are in when Nightmare sucks you up, don't you think?

Solidus

Rebellion
Yeah. I was just playing DMC1 last nite and got to that mirror place and now I feel like they just changed the way it looks for dramatic effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom