• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Remake/Ported Games That You Want in Your Game Consoles?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
List out what games that you want to be ported to your current gaming consoles, and games that you want to be remade into current generation game consoles.

complete.jpg

Wanted Games To Be Ported to PS3 or Xbox 360

- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

- Dissidia: Final Fantasy

- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

- Resident Evil (Remake)

- Resident Evil 0

- No More Heroes

- No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle

- Xenoblade

- Monster Hunter (tri)

- Arc Rise Fantasia

- God Eater

Wanted Games To Be Remade to PS3 or Xbox 360

- Devil May Cry

- Devil May Cry 2

- Rising Zan: The Samurai Gunman

- Resident Evil 2

- Final Fantasy VII

There are still more, but those games are my priority. :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Good thread.Now for mine.And by remake I mean just an upgrade of the graphics,sound and the inclusion of more weapons etc.,characters in free modes/more quests etc,no changes at the story at all. :

Ported to the PSP :

Another Century's Episode - PS2

Another Century's Episode II : Vocal Edition- PS2

Another Century's Episode III : The Final - PS2

Sengoku BASARA 3 Heroes - PS3[It hasn't been out yet,but it exists]

Devil May Cry 1 - PS2

Devil May Cry 2 - PS2

Devil May Cry 3 - PS2

Naruto Shippuden : Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - PS3

Guilty Gear 2 : Overture - XBOX360

Gundam Musou - PS3

Gundam Musou 2 - PS3

Hokuto Musou - PS3

Summon Night Gran-These: Horobi no Ken to Yakusoku no Kishi - PS2

Shining Force Cross - Arcade System

Nier Replicant - PS3

Castlevania : Lords of Shadows - PS3

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions - PS3[a direct port plox,not some farce like Web of Shadows]

Metal Gear Solid : Rising - PS3[Or something with Ninja Raiden in it.A Ninja Raiden for the PSP mr Kojima,please.]

Remade[slight upgrade] for the PSP :

Metal Gear Solid - PS

Shining Tears - PS2

Shining Wind - PS2

Kishin Houko Demonbane - PC[let it have Kishin Hisous system]

Kishin Hisou Demonbane - PC

Fate/Stay Night - PC[Better Battle system,preferably like Demonbane's]

Remade for the 3DS :

Zelda : OoC - N64[Already happened]

Zelda Majora's Mask - N64

And finally :

Final Fantasy VII to be remade as an action RPG.Like a Crisis Core and Kingdom Hearts title as far as the battle system is concerned.The rest will just be an upgrade.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;262802 said:
Final Fantasy VII to be remade as an action RPG.Like a Crisis Core and Kingdom Hearts title as far as the battle system is concerned.The rest will just be an upgrade.

If Square Enix can do that, then that game will be one of my instant favourites. I hope that if that game will be released, there are few things that needs to be considered:

1. Voice actors from Advent Children/Crisis Core/Dirge of Cerberus should return, like Steve Burton, Rachael Leigh Cook, George Newbern, and other English voice actors. The respective Japanese voice actors should reprise their roles respectively.

2. The gameplay must be improved from Crisis Core and Birth By Sleep's gameplay systems, mixed with it's own gameplay system.

3. Must have superb graphics, like recent FF titles and Advent Children Complete.

4. Localization must be taken care carefully this time, to avoid plot errors and other stuffs, since the FFVII for PS version has a number of localization errors.

5. Nobuo Uematsu must be the main composer for the game's soundtrack. Other FF music composers are welcome to join, particularly Masashi Hamauzu (my second favourite FF music composer).

6. Must have high replay value, like the original game.

7. Materia system must be improved.

8. No alteration to the storyline, unless it is necessary to make it canon to the recent FFVII titles.

9. Alternative costumes from Advent Children are welcomed.

10. Dual languages should be available.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Remade for the PS3/360
Metal Gear (MSX)
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

Thats about it for me im not a lover of remakes unless they are really really old games. I guess I wouldn't mind a PSP port of DMC1 but I wouldn't lose sleep if it never happened the PSP controls are a nightmare.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Chaos Master;262807 said:
If Square Enix can do that, then that game will be one of my instant favourites. I hope that if that game will be released, there are few things that needs to be considered:

1. Voice actors from Advent Children/Crisis Core/Dirge of Cerberus should return, like Steve Burton, Rachael Leigh Cook, George Newbern, and other English voice actors. The respective Japanese voice actors should reprise their roles respectively.

2. The gameplay must be improved from Crisis Core and Birth By Sleep's gameplay systems, mixed with it's own gameplay system.

3. Must have superb graphics, like recent FF titles and Advent Children Complete.

4. Localization must be taken care carefully this time, to avoid plot errors and other stuffs, since the FFVII for PS version has a number of localization errors.

5. Nobuo Uematsu must be the main composer for the game's soundtrack. Other FF music composers are welcome to join, particularly Masashi Hamauzu (my second favourite FF music composer).

6. Must have high replay value, like the original game.

7. Materia system must be improved.

8. No alteration to the storyline, unless it is necessary to make it canon to the recent FFVII titles.

9. Alternative costumes from Advent Children are welcomed.

10. Dual languages should be available.

I'm totally with you and ninja'd[except for 8 and 2...somehow...one way or another].

I havce nothing to add except for one thing...rather remove :

Nobuo would be welcome,he has done many collaborations with SE since he left but I doubt he would be without his band,The Black Mages.Also Takeharu Ishimoto is the one that would collaborate with Nobuo.

9 and 10 are absolutely impossible if they go with a single UMD.If they go with three Umds,or two,I can easilly see that happening.

PS : Weren't the erros fixed later on the International version and the leftover were fixed last year with the release of Advent Children Complete and the annual Ultimania along with the Cloud Magazine,IIRC...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;262809 said:
I'm totally with you and ninja'd[except for 8 and 2...somehow...one way or another].

I havce nothing to add except for one thing...rather remove :

Nobuo would be welcome,he has done many collaborations with SE since he left but I doubt he would be without his band,The Black Mages.Also Takeharu Ishimoto is the one that would collaborate with Nobuo.

9 and 10 are absolutely impossible if they go with a single UMD.If they go with three Umds,or two,I can easilly see that happening.

PS : Weren't the erros fixed later on the International version and the leftover were fixed last year with the release of Advent Children Complete and the annual Ultimania along with the Cloud Magazine,IIRC...

We don't know what will happen when that game is released. Probably there will be some idiot who will mess up that game during translation and did not take account about FFVII, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children, and Before Crisis's events will result the game to become a total mess, and become non-canonical with other games, like:
- Cloud was the one who has been killed by Shinra troops, while Zack lives and taken the identity of Cloud due to memory loss.
Won't that will **** you off?

I would love to see The Black Mages to compose the soundtrack alongside Masashi Hamauzu and Nobuo Uematsu. Takeharu Ishimoto is welcomed too, but I am not a fan of him.

I think it would be best for this game to be released in Xbox 360 and PS3 to harness the game's full capabilities. Releasing the game on PSP may limit the game's functionality, like dual languages and alternative costumes. Because of the original game's massive content, I think that the game will be in 2 to 4 Xbox 360 DVDs, and a dual-layered Blu-Ray disc at best.

The errors are fixed in the International version, but it is in Japanese, and I do not understand a thing about it. I do read some of Ultimania articles, and I gladly found that the errors and plot holes are explained thoroughly in the Ultimania releases. And no, I have not watched Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete since I have already sold my PS3 before it was released worldwide, so I can't comment about it.

NOTE: There is one thing I forgot:

11. Tetsuya Nomura must return as the character designer for FFVII remake, and must have some input in that game, whether the story, and etc.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Castlevania:Bloodlines/the new generation.

The dracula x chronicles got ported from psx (or whatever.)
I'd like to see my fave cv game re-released.

Meg

I want a PS3 remake of the first DMC as well as the original Jak and Daxter trilogy. Hey they are remaking Sly Cooper so its possible! :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Chaos Master;262811 said:
We don't know what will happen when that game is released. Probably there will be some idiot who will mess up that game during translation and did not take account about FFVII, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children, and Before Crisis's events will result the game to become a total mess, and become non-canonical with other games, like:
- Cloud was the one who has been killed by Shinra troops, while Zack lives and taken the identity of Cloud due to memory loss.
Won't that will **** you off?

I would love to see The Black Mages to compose the soundtrack alongside Masashi Hamauzu and Nobuo Uematsu. Takeharu Ishimoto is welcomed too, but I am not a fan of him.

I think it would be best for this game to be released in Xbox 360 and PS3 to harness the game's full capabilities. Releasing the game on PSP may limit the game's functionality, like dual languages and alternative costumes. Because of the original game's massive content, I think that the game will be in 2 to 4 Xbox 360 DVDs, and a dual-layered Blu-Ray disc at best.

The errors are fixed in the International version, but it is in Japanese, and I do not understand a thing about it. I do read some of Ultimania articles, and I gladly found that the errors and plot holes are explained thoroughly in the Ultimania releases. And no, I have not watched Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete since I have already sold my PS3 before it was released worldwide, so I can't comment about it.

NOTE: There is one thing I forgot:

11. Tetsuya Nomura must return as the character designer for FFVII remake, and must have some input in that game, whether the story, and etc.

11 is beyond a given.Nomura IS FFVII.He created everything in it and still does.Besides it was him who expressed the wish[along with Nojima] of ARPGing FFVII.Now Wada said either PSP or PS3[which will come to the XBOX360 too I assume in USA and EU if it happens] but he leans more towrds PSP.

I thought the international version was the PAL one?...Or am I wrong?

Takeharu is SE's main composer ever since Nobuo left so he is the most probable to work with Nobuo.

And I dount there will be localisation mistakes anymore...it's kinda hard with FFVII now...at least I think.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;262819 said:
11 is beyond a given.Nomura IS FFVII.He created everything in it and still does.Besides it was him who expressed the wish[along with Nojima] of ARPGing FFVII.Now Wada said either PSP or PS3[which will come to the XBOX360 too I assume in USA and EU if it happens] but he leans more towrds PSP.

I thought the international version was the PAL one?...Or am I wrong?

Takeharu is SE's main composer ever since Nobuo left so he is the most probable to work with Nobuo.

And I dount there will be localisation mistakes anymore...it's kinda hard with FFVII now...at least I think.

Final Fantasy VII International

http://stason.org/TULARC/games/fina...sy-VII-International-not-released-in-the.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-5s-49-en-70-1crl.html

http://gaygamer.net/2009/04/final_fantasy_vii_internationa.html

I don't think so. It is in NTSC-J, sadly. The only International version of FF games that has been released to NTSC is Final Fantasy X International, and the PAL version for FFX has the all of the additional content from FFX International, plus dual languages.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I see.Musta made a mistake.what did come out in EU/PAL?

Anyway,with all the inetrviews confirming that it will happen sometime,I can't wait.But first,I'll wait for Nomura to finish FFXIII Versus and the 3rd Birthday...and Re : Coded.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I knew I was forgetting something... Added Xenoblade, Monster Hunter (tri), God Eater, and Arc Rise Fantasia in my list.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I want to play these games with better graphics
Legacy of Kain defiance : X360/PS3
Soul Reaver 1/2 : X360/PS3
Devil may cry 3 : X360/PS3
God Hand : X360/PS3
Shadow of Rome : X360/PS3

Top Bottom