• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What persons here on this forum would you like to meet in real life?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
to be completely and utterly honest, no one.
i don't know anyone here well enough, and haven't met anyone i really click with yet. i could just be a piece in the wrong puzzle box. :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Karen_Azalea

Aka
Meg
Storm Silves
Angelo Credo
Chloe Ryder/Clair/Master Vergil/Whoever the hell you are xD
Vergil'sB*tch
Ebony
LordOfDarkness
Devon

Probably a few others that don't come to mind.

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;281499 said:
Karen_Azalea

Aka
Meg
Storm Silves
Angelo Credo
Chloe Ryder/Clair/Master Vergil/Whoever the hell you are xD
Vergil'sB*tch
Ebony
LordOfDarkness
Devon

Probably a few others that don't come to mind.

YES! I'm popular! :cool:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Storm Silves/DT
Dani
BD's penguin
Clair
VB
Eb
TCD
Nicodemus_Zamoran
Aka
LoD

And the list goes on...and on...and on. Really, I'd like to meet almost everyone I've talked to :lol:

Captain Ren

Tribble
seriously i dunno. i already met someone who used to browse this forum (actually i got to know that person from another forum) no big deal :/

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;281575 said:
Storm Silves/DT
Dani
BD's penguin
Clair
VB
Eb
TCD
Nicodemus_Zamoran
Aka
LoD

And the list goes on...and on...and on. Really, I'd like to meet almost everyone I've talked to :lol:

Popularity skill up! :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Everybody here that I have spoken to and known. And some of those I haven't spoken to and don't know so well.

Basically just that :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd go as Nero and act like the pathetic Dante fan-girl that I am - isn't Nero a Dante fangirl anyway? lol.
LOL....I can't stop laughing at that.

I'd feel sorry for the person who was Dante though!
^ Chloe would be Dante.
Hahaha, that's so MEAN! I have enough trouble keeping the guys at bay - I can't deal with crazy fangirls too!!! XDDDDDDDD

People I'd like to meet for real (and am planning to):
Shadow - we have a LOT in common, and we've been friends for over a year ^^

Zany Blac - he's my twin in mind. Seriously, the ESP link is creepy at times.
Trish67 - coolest girl in the world!
^Both will have to be present for the first personal meeting, of course. We would need Trishy to be the voice of reason and play referee in case things got out of hand. Actually, let's face it, things always get crazy where it concerns us three.

VB - because she's my friend. And we've already said we'll go for coffee and scope out the Vergil/Dante potential in UK.
LoD - are you KIDDING? If you don't know why I'd want to meet him irl, then you need to get on the forum more, seriously.
Romero - has a great sense of humour, a charming personality, and...ahem...Norwegian? HELLO? Buy me a ticket and I'd jump on that plane in a heartbeat. ^^,
Angelo Credo - because he'll know where the good pubs are at. Plus I think he'll make a fun drinking buddy. ^_^
Lexy - I'd want to see her artwork!
Ebony - I'd have someone to browse art museums with and not worry that they'll suffocate from boredom before we reach the exit!
TCD - because he's such a sweetheart.
BD - coolest kid on the block, yeah? Plus I think he'd whip my ego-centric little brother in GoW2 :D
Tonks - because she's a lovely person.
Meg - cos she's nice when she's not angry ._. She's also like the conscience I don't really have.
Storm Silves - just so I can rip him off for his Nero-fanboyism in person XD
Nicodemus - collabing would be so much more fun and easier if we could do it in person.
Dani - she's a fun person :)

I don't think I've missed anyone.

Meg

Master Vergil;281669 said:
Meg - cos she's nice when she's not angry ._. She's also like the conscience I don't really have.

What's that supposed to mean? :lol:

*thinks* Oh. :|

:lol:

I'm your conscience? Thanks. :$

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Master Vergil;281669 said:
Ebony - I'd have someone to browse art museums with and not worry that they'll suffocate from boredom before we reach the exit!

Yay! I think I'd probably end up boring you tho - I'm such a history geek. Today at work I was writing a case study about an 1300 year old Monk and the Romans and I thought to myself - who else would read this? lol.

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
I don't know everyone well but I like to meet:
VB
Drakkar
Lexy
Ebony
Meg
DMC
but no matters because nobody wants to meet me! lol (joking)

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
wow thx! lol
I was just joking! I'm new here... I don't expect anyone to wanna meet me in real!! lol

Top Bottom