• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What moments would you want to relive?

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
If you could relive some of moments in your life, what moments would you relive?

I would want to go all over my childhood again, to live that moments. What effects produces Cola to me :lol:.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Erm, Not my childhood, reasons I don't want to divulge.

The mini party I was at last sunday, that was hilarious and fun.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Childhood, definitely. Around seven years of age I'd say, because the summers were long, I didn't care about school (because I had no homework) and everything was just ripe. I was out all the time on my bike with my friends, playing games and drinking cheap lemonade while playing Pokémon cards and with tamagochis and those spinning-top things. It was great. Pure, endless freedom. Then I grew up and now have a very uneventful life where everything is boring and trivial.

Nymphatina

Premium
i would say childhood, mainly 'cuz of my childhood pal, but that was the only thing good in my childhood, the rest of my life sux.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
the times I had with my dearly departed German Shepherd, Max, who was cut down in his youth by my neighbors...poisoned by bleach thrown over the fence..........IN YOUR HONOR, MAX, I SALUTE YOU, MY BROTHER! *salutes*

Top Bottom