• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What kyrie's angel form look like?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i was wondering if kyrie had a angel form like her brother and everyone else, what would it look like?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
nerokyrie2.png

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
It would've been nice for Kyrie to be the boss in mission 11 in order to replace Sanctus and Nero would be forced to fight her for her "holiness" or she'd be under a spell.

Railazel

What in God's holy name is this? Lol Are the wings coming out of her butt?! And really can those breasts be any bigger?!

Let's see, how many comments can I make about this?

"What in God's holy name is this?" Your mother at her high school prom. My bitch, your hoe, the kicker of Nero's ass. Nero's mom when I did her. Kyrie BEFORE she became a virgin. Sanctus' church hoe. The reason why Agnus studders. The only reason why Vergil decided to be in some kids arm. Sparda's other woman. Sparda's other other woman. Sparda's other other other woman. The Ann before the Kalina. The reason why Lady doesn't like her name. The reason why Trish is blonde. The reason why Dante has a big sword, why Vergil is super quick, why Sparda "awoke" to justice, why Nero has a powerful right arm, why Agnus is such a bitch, why Credo never got laid, and why Lucia is in the last game of the storyline.

"Lol Are the wings coming out of her butt?!" They should be, that @$$ needs to be covered! Those feathers are what seperate her from an @$$- spanking from Chuck Norries. It would be bestiality if anyone was to fall for her without the feathers. And feathers tickle.

"And really can those breasts be any bigger?!" If you have to ask that question, then they aren't big enough. In the words of the most horrible scientist, "b-b-b-b-b-breasts...?" Don't you know my friend? She would be a convicted felon if they weren't that big. "b-b-b-b-b-breasts...?" Come on, if Nero didn't expect those kind of titties, do you really think he would go for Kyrie? (the answer is yes). "b-b-b-b-b-b-breasts....?"

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Railazel dear, I know you're trying to be funny, but these sort of comments could be regarded as sarcastic and end up starting a flame convo. So please refrain from doing that next time. Thank you:)

Top Bottom