• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your real name?

aoshi

Hi,

I can hardly remember if forum registration asked for my name. :p.However please quote your real name if can be referred as. At least first part or first name. My first part of name is "Raj". I can be referred by the name but would prefer my profile id. Anyways, Please post your names.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i want my name to be dante..but no!not cuz i like dante cuz it's a strange name

but honestly dude who would want to risk giving pesonal imformation:unsure:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meeee!!! I go by many alias.
Seriously though, my real name? Why would I want to post my real name on the internet? People who know me irl are likely to know who I am, and then I'm in trouble!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I'll just post my nickname, because no one on here knows me irl. Besides, Clairavance, if you've read my stories, you already know my real name. It's Nate. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It would be so appropriate if your real name was Albert. Then you'd be even MORE like Wesker... I saw that pic you made. No wonder why you like him so much! You two could practically be brothers! Are you No. 012...?

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;212854 said:
Well, I'll just post my nickname, because no one on here knows me irl. Besides, Clairavance, if you've read my stories, you already know my real name. It's Nate. :D

Nate? Hmm... Is it okay that I just call you "Dude"?

Sparda™

DreadnoughtDT;212869 said:
It would be so appropriate if your real name was Albert. Then you'd be even MORE like Wesker... I saw that pic you made. No wonder why you like him so much! You two could practically be brothers! Are you No. 012...?

God, I laughed so much... :lol:

Nah man, I'm 031, his counterpart.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's really not a good idea encouraging folks to give out their real names.

Although my username shouldn't be a poser, since I've already given mine out indirectly. Not a problem for me, since it's my works name. I really don't have much of an imagination when it comes to SNs.

Meg

i think its safe to say everyone here already knows my real name.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Aliases: Angelo Credo/Credo. Sephirousy. Ryuzaki (In god knows how many roleplaying circles).

Actual name: Kyle.
Like I care who knows my name, a lot of people on here have access to my Facebook profile, so it doesn't bother me who knowns my first name. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My Name... Lindsey Sparda (Wife of Vergil Sparda) :D
OR Lindz Sparda. If you call me Lindsey, I'll think that I'm in trouble...

For crying out loud... its NOT Lindsey-Loo, Loo-Loo or anything else. You call me that and i will hunt you down and do unspeakable things to you!!
(SERIOUSLY...I WILL)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really? I like the sound of Theresa... It has a nice ring to it. My name is as generic as they come. It's the fifth most popular English name...

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;212913 said:
Really? I like the sound of Theresa... It has a nice ring to it. My name is as generic as they come. It's the fifth most popular English name...

it's popular because everyone wants to name their kid after you. ;)

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
meg127;212915 said:

Well, my real name is Teresa but sounds like Tersa. It's hard to say, and everyone that comes along calls me Theresa...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;212915 said:

Oh, ha ha. :p I'm really as dull a guy as they come, actually... Sure I have my funny moments and my insane moments, but that's only at school. At home I'm "that big brother that won't do anything with his little brother." >.<

Top Bottom