• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your plan for the year 2012

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
This year is still young and we have a lot ahead of us , so what are your goals, here are mine :
1.Get magnum chambered in .357 S & W ( or as I like to call them " Forces of God")
2.Hunt more ( I've been slacking this year CURSE YOU SQUIRRELS!)

and that is about it for me

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Total world domination.

To live a healthier and more active lifestyle.
To buy a house.
To get a dog.
To share my faith with anyone and everyone willing to listen. Sowing the seeds, sowing the seeds.
To make a canvas painting and hang it in my lounge and have it be interesting enough for friends and guests to ask about it. Or at least to comment 'see you've changed things up a bit'.
And all of the above is of course my means of meeting new people all the time and sharing my faith with them.

Oh, and total world domination.

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
Live a more healthy lifestyle and take better care of myself
Go to college and get myself a job
Be more social and be a bit more open in public
Be more optimistic than a pessimist

Meg

Be a tour bus driver for tourists from China and speak German the whole time.

Oh wait you were serious?

Well then. I want to:

1) Go to church more
2) Get my club going
3) Beat Dark Souls before I get old
4) Learn how to play Norwegian Wood.
5) See Christina Perri live again (and maybe meet her...? @.@)
6) Get something published
7) Finish Reloaded
8) Finish the first draft of Road Trip
9) Read all my books before I buy more (HA!)
10) Make more friends

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hm, instead of making plans for the year ahead - which wouldn't work cause I forget what happened 3 minutes ago, let alone manage to constantly remembering something for a whole year - I'd settle with trying to be happy and look at the bright side. Best way to live life atmXD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
To actually paint/draw something worth a damn some time this year would be nice, been cracking out various bits of art for a month now and nothing's really been all that special.

Maybe read more, just generally better myself, be a better person, a better friend, keep trying to find work, just improving my life in general really, and enjoying it more. Oh and maybe if I'm lucky, I'd like to stop making a complete tit out of myself within the first five minutes of meeting women, yeah, that'd be quite nice.

Oh yeah and WORLD DOMINATION.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Quit smoking cigarettes (again).
Continue living on campus but not befriend any of my roommates so I can get my work done properly.
Find a job.
Meet a girl worth sticking around for a while.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
1) Go to church more

Ooh, thats a good one. I've actually been meaning to do this for months now :ermm:

1) Go to Church
2) Finish my degree in hospitality and get a full time job
3) Actually learn how to play my harmonica

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Uh...I don't know, really. With the somewhat unpredictability of my family, it's kinda hard to make any solid plans. But at a push I'd say:

1)Write at least the prologue to my story (yeah, it's gonna take a loooong time to get the chance to write anything in this house)

2)Stick the rest of my bible onto my MP3 player so I actually get access to the Word once in while instead of waiting for everyone to leave me alone so I can read in peace

3)Spend more time with my kids - but proper time, not "stop that, do this, how dare you" kind of time

4)Hear Jake say his first sentence. Although I get the feeling Josh'll be walking and talking long before that ever gets to happen - but I can try.

Oh, and I would have put "world domination" in there too, but then I saw the comment "great minds think alike" and suddenly all I could think of was lemmings, sheep, beaching whales and stampeding animals ;)

(please don't kill me when you all take over the world)

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Hmmmm....

- Try to go to the American Idiot play <33
- Be as optimistic and compassionate to people as possible
- Make as many new, fun memories with my friends as possible
- GO TO THE MALL AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE >=D
- Try to get back to my guitar lessons (with a NEW teacher!!) and learn to play every Green Day song EVAR!!!
- Live in the moment more
- Live by the 'I dont give a sh*t about what you think of me' lifestyle more than I did before (meaning more fun >=D)
- Go to Van's Warped Tour and do something crazy
- Try to make keep contact with my relatives more

And thats it =D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I want world domination too :devil:

I just want to finish the long list of work that i have... (chibis, chibis and more chibis)
I want to see My football team play a home match this year.
I do have another aim... but... i won't mention it... it's a tad embarrassing.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I want world domination too :devil:

I just want to finish the long list of work that i have... (chibis, chibis and more chibis)
I want to see My football team play a home match this year.
I do have another aim... but... i won't mention it... it's a tad embarrassing.

You can never say “There is something else but I won't mention it".... It’s just asking to be asked about! SPIT IF OUT GIRL!
Or I'll send the Spamity Spam Vikings to spam you. Mwhahaha!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You can never say “There is something else but I won't mention it".... It’s just asking to be asked about! SPIT IF OUT GIRL!
Or I'll send the Spamity Spam Vikings to spam you. Mwhahaha!

I can't... it's too gross... believe me, I'm doing everyone a favor by not saying what it is ;)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Not helping.. making me more curious.... Grrrrrr!
*hand hovers over 'Release Vikings' button.*

Is it to stop picking your nose? :p

NEVAR! :p LOL! JOKE... t'was a joke...

WARNING: IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE SKIP POST!
The quacks (doctors... not ducks) think i've got something called Diverticulitis... so for once this year i would like a 'movement' where i'm not in pain.
divertic.jpg

Note: those are pustules not nipples... :w00t:

Can you see why i didn't want to say anything... slightly ebarrassing too

Top Bottom