• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite Devil May Cry theme song?

What is your favorite Devil May Cry theme song?

• Total voters

Alphonse

Devils Never Cry for me, though its not a theme song you've got to love the mission summary screen music on DMC 3 aswell.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I must admit that CombiChrist is so much more up my field when it comes to music than any of the past games. So the DmC soundtrack gets my vote. The other soundtracks are simply not hardcore enough, imo.
I honestly agree. The combichrist and Nosia osts add a greater element of violence and action to the game, but I still can't help but like DMC3 and DMC4's soundtrack. Shall Never Surrender shall always be my favorite, I find it just as brutal as any Combichrist song, but hey thats just me. Though I'm still going to be blasting classic DMC songs with bloody palace when it comes out, nothing beats the nostalgia, but I'll always have an appreciation of the new as well.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
If we could find out that song used in the TGS 2011 trailer, I'd say that since that was made specifically for DmC...and yet they haven't gave us that song dammit..
But, DmC gets my vote, Combichrist and Noisia made the game amazing with the music.

BLACKSWIPE

If we could find out that song used in the TGS 2011 trailer, I'd say that since that was made specifically for DmC...and yet they haven't gave us that song dammit..
But, DmC gets my vote, Combichrist and Noisia made the game amazing with the music.
UGH! What about the song in that awesome special trailer?
I'm STILL ****ING waiting for that song. I've only been able to find a half assed version that someone managed to cleanup.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
UGH! What about the song in that awesome special trailer?
I'm STILL ******* waiting for that song. I've only been able to find a half assed version that someone managed to cleanup.
YUP THAT'S THE ONE. That one and the TGS 2010 one when they first debuted it.
"Still watching a war, raging fiercely in me, why can't I give in..to the feelings within?"

BLACKSWIPE

YUP THAT'S THE ONE. That one and the TGS 2010 one when they first debuted it.
"Still watching a war, raging fiercely in me, why can't I give in..to the feelings within?"
Ugh it ****ES ME OFF. The guitar rift at the beginning of the 'special' trailer just gives me goosebumps. if only they could release it, it probably be more popular than freaking Devil's Never Cry.

Downfall

Can't I vote ''Sent to Destroy''??

That was my top favorite right there, and helps me down out my brother whenever he eats with his mouth open.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
One of my favorite songs I've heard playing a Devil May Cry game does come from DmC. I really like the intro's song by Combichrist Throat Full Of Glass. It has more of a Nine Inch Nails feel to it and I like NIN.

Alphonse

One of my favorite songs I've heard playing a Devil May Cry game does come from DmC. I really like the intro's song by Combichrist Throat Full Of Glass. It has more of a Nine Inch Nails feel to it and I like NIN.

Totally agree with you and thanks for finding this song. Wanted to know what it was since watcing the intro of DMC, sadly it was not on the soundtrack i received from the special edition of the game :(.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Totally agree with you and thanks for finding this song. Wanted to know what it was since watcing the intro of DMC, sadly it was not on the soundtrack i received from the special edition of the game :(.
I vow to get a girl to strip to that song for me.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Devils never cry from DMC3 is a classic for me, followed closely by DmC Sent to destroy. I also really loved theat special trailer theme, but I don't think we're going to get it. It was really epic.

BLACKSWIPE

Devils never cry from DMC3 is a classic for me, followed closely by DmC Sent to destroy. I also really loved theat special trailer theme, but I don't think we're going to get it. It was really epic.
Argh, Capcom really should release it. I mean, they have like a hundred and something people begging for the damn thing every day. Even if they did release it for a short amount if time, I'd be one of those prowlers to snatch it up real quick,

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Argh, Capcom really should release it. I mean, they have like a hundred and something people begging for the damn thing every day. Even if they did release it for a short amount if time, I'd be one of those prowlers to snatch it up real quick,
I hear it was made inhouse in Japan before they hire Noisia and Combichrist. I don't even know if they made a full track out of it. Maybe if enough peeople ask, it can be released? Maybe on itunes?

Azure King

Sworn Through Swords it is better than Shall Never Surrender
Devils Never Cry
No Redemption and Pull the Pin from Combichrist

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I frikkin love Combichrist n all but when the "human" verse in Devils Never Cry start I get chills...then all of a sudden Dante's alone in a giant room...
On 2nd thought...Never Surrender gives me that angry-destroy-everything-n-pass-out-in-someone's-backyard kinda vibe ^_^

BLACKSWIPE

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :
……..|:::::::: |: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|:::::: |: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : : |''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: : (_ o__): : |: : : : |: (_o__): .. |