• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite comic book?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Miles morales strikes again!

how do you feel about Amazing Spiderman?

If we exclude the very first ones where the bad guys where bad because...they had to? And they wanted to rob banks in order to acquire enough money to buy stuff? I mean, steal the damn things alreadyXD

And also the fact that at some point you need to read 10 more comics to know what's going on, like the Spectacular Spider-man and the Secret War etc.

I love it.

As much as I've read I mean. XD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If we exclude the very first ones where the bad guys where bad because...they had to? And they wanted to rob banks in order to acquire enough money to buy stuff? I mean, steal the damn things alreadyXD

And also the fact that at some point you need to read 10 more comics to know what's going on, like the Spectacular Spider-man and the Secret War etc.

I love it.

As much as I've read I mean. XD

i meant the more recent issues such as Big time or Spider-Island by Dan slott.

Thats the problem with Marvel and DC, man. i dont need three different books devoted to Batman's solo adventures.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Tie between Deadpool & Sonic. How do they compare you ask? My top favorite character ONLY APPEARS IN THE FRIGGIN' COMIC!! :mad: ps. this is an edited pic of him
282635_137319819684725_100002201243335_253360_6083624_n.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
i meant the more recent issues such as Big time or Spider-Island by Dan slott.

Thats the problem with Marvel and DC, man. i dont need three different books devoted to Batman's solo adventures.

I'll read anything Spider-man related and I'll like it. Problem is they are rare to find around here so it's not like I've been in as much touch as I would want to.

Top Bottom