• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your EDC (Every Day Carry)?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I only go out twice a fortnight *is very agoraphobic*
I don't carry a phone anymore. And I don't always carry money around (if I do, it's in a money bag... My wallet is too bulky).

But I do take:
Devil May Cry 4 Wrist Sweat Band (I always have to take it with me if I go out, it's mostly a sentimental thing)
Tissue (I always get a runny nose when I go out)
Ventolin Inhaler (Because of the whole Asthma thing)

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Phone
Headphones
Wallet (which I forget most of the time)
Car keys
Miniature comb (vain about my appearance when I straighten my hair)
Some bracelet
A dogtag and necklace around my neck

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
house keys
iPod + headphones
hair ties
chapstick
some manner of read/writing material
some manner of knife *is paranoid**would carry a sword everywhere since it's legal in her state, but doesn't wanna have to explain it to the cops every few minutes*
(occasionally chewing gum or a cellphone)

My pockets are always full...and yet I always forget my wallet....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I always carry myself to work at 3am every morning. Reassuring myself with the words, "You can make it buddy!".

But seriously. I carry loose change a lot. I'm always breaking into notes. I'm not just carrying it around in the event that I meet tons of homeless people.

My mobile phone. Unless I end up losing it, which hasn't happened to me before...:whistle:

House keys. My own house keys of course. I don't have keys to everybody's houses, yet :sneaky:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Things I always have with me:

Wallet with cash, ID and debit card
snacks such as chocolate and a drink
digital camera
sketchbook with a mechanical pencil and rubber
iphone and earphones
car keys and house keys
hair brush and small makeup bag
tissues and hand sanitiser.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
some manner of knife *is paranoid**would carry a sword everywhere since it's legal in her state, but doesn't wanna have to explain it to the cops every few minutes
Badass.

You should be able to have the means to defend yourself, regardless of whether its legal or not (seriously, it's illegal to carry an extendable stick in some places *sigh*).

Also, it's legal in that state to carry a sword? Alright.

Just carry this so that you can be "covert" (but still "stylish" at the same time) while going out.

http://www.mikethefanboy.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DSC08760.jpg

Bonus points if you can guess the show where that's from.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

As to what I carry... well, my business card, of course.

[That's a reference from the movie "Taken" -- I couldn't find the scene, so use your imagination on that one.]

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Badass.

You should be able to have the means to defend yourself, regardless of whether its legal or not (seriously, it's illegal to carry an extendable stick in some places *sigh*).

Also, it's legal in that state to carry a sword? Alright.

Just carry this so that you can be "covert" (but still "stylish" at the same time) while going out.

http://www.mikethefanboy.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DSC08760.jpg

Bonus points if you can guess the show where that's from.

I agree, to a point, though I also think it's more of law enforcement being worried that some idjit will walk up to their enemy or some random person and will shoot/stab them. Which I wouldn't put it past someone to do, actually, especially since guns are also completely legal in this state. Some people are stupidly easy to tick off. Then again someone's fists can be as deadly as a baseball bat (or more so) so it's also a weak bit of reasoning. *thinks this state is psychotic*
Mum's been talking about getting a walking stick with a sword in it since she always has her cane with her.... >_> *has a walking stick that looks like a gun and isn't allowed to take it into stores**doesn't understand that reasoning*

---
On topic, remembered something I always take with me:
sunglasses
a jacket

V

Oldschool DMC fan
some manner of knife *is paranoid**would carry a sword everywhere since it's legal in her state, but doesn't wanna have to explain it to the cops every few minutes*
(occasionally chewing gum or a cellphone)

I got a "bear claw" knuckle cutter for routine stuff with packing/unpacking my shipments, would work well enough for self-protection but still think it might be interesting explaining it to the cops. . . ;>

now it would be nice if I could indeed carry my katana everywhere. but I cannot T^T

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It depends where I'm going and what I'm doing.

Every day work gear:
phone/wallet/licence/eftpos/note(s)
car keys/house keys
notepad and pen

Going out to the mall or such, pretty much the same, less the notepad.

Going out for a walk:
(day/time)
phone/wallet/thingamabob/ it's an all in one thing, literally
camera

(night/time)
pocket sized knife. I need to get a sheath for it, too damn sharp, I got holes and tears in my pockets :(
Mind you if I was back home, where my 'paranoia' here would be classed as 'sensible' there, I'd have a tazer on me. And an effin katana for all and sundry to behold. But there are way too many stupid efs who would try and steal it off me anyway, so actually, I'd probably not go out then. Night or day. Stay inside, people. Stay behind them bars. They keep you sort of safe.

Top Bottom